It's Friday so, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!! :drinker:
  • chokeslam512
    chokeslam512 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm cheating on cardio with dumbbells.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    pizza hut 4 lunch, Will do an extra long and extra intense session tonight to give myself some fat allowance tonigt- or else dinner will be 5 fat free greek yogurts! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I'm out clothes shopping with my teenagers this evening so I have no clue yet.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    With some hot chick down the hall....

1234958136_rihanna_shacking_her_booty.jpg.gif
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am going to have a chocolate croissant later, but I am working it into my cals :)
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I.can't.stop.eating.smarties. :noway:
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Gonna have some Digornio pizza for dinner tonight with the hubby :)
  • cindygretz
    Options
    Thin and crispy veggie lovers from Pizza Hut! Just two slices, and I'm only over 160 cals so I don't feel bad about it :)
  • daniellegwilliam
    daniellegwilliam Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    just went for a company lunch. chinese food. that MSG will not be my friend in a couple hours. At least I got my bootcamp class in this morning!
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    Nothing yet, but I know it's coming. It's 4pm, Friday, and I have 1300 calories left! What to have, what to have?! :)
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i haven't cheated once in 64 days of doing this if by cheating you mean eating something you know you shouldnt because itll take you over that days cals.

I'm serious about this and so i'm staying within. plenty of time for being outside of it once i'm at gw. i'm down 10kg in those 64 days and expecting the next one to show up midway through next week, so this works for me. Also, I'm in control this way, and with a control based ED I can't afford to let my control go or i'll backslide and eat nothing at all.
  • filthyfit12
    Options
    Nothing.
  • thatcrazykat
    thatcrazykat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Beer for Fun Friday tonight!!! Almost a guaranteed Friday Cheat! (Is it cheating if you log it and still stay within your calories?)
  • trudijoy
    Options
    i haven't cheated once in 64 days of doing this if by cheating you mean eating something you know you shouldnt because itll take you over that days cals.

I'm serious about this and so i'm staying within. plenty of time for being outside of it once i'm at gw. i'm down 10kg in those 64 days and expecting the next one to show up midway through next week, so this works for me. Also, I'm in control this way, and with a control based ED I can't afford to let my control go or i'll backslide and eat nothing at all.
    if you mean what have you enjoyed today that you didn't think would fit in a diet... well its 10am, so nothing. But later tonight i'm making cannelloni and drinking bubbly wine and it all fits within
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I just macked on some Reese's eggs.

Me too!
  • trudijoy
    Options
    (Is it cheating if you log it and still stay within your calories?)

nope
  • XXJanBXX
    XXJanBXX Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Technically it's within my calories for the day, but threw me over on fat by a couple of points and sugar by a few more points lol.. I had a bag of Cadburys Dairy Milk Giant Chocolate Buttons nom nom nom

x
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I don't cheat...I simply eat what fits in my calories.

Having said that, tonight I am making a yummy seasoned chicken breast topped with crumbled blue cheese, bacon and a sprinkling of bread crumbs...served wtih veggies, and wine!
  • NeoSoulNichole
    Options
    i just ate 3 luna bars...