Anyone else going out tonight?

Options
I'm hitting the town with a friend and I have no plans for dinner other than I'm going to have it. That's a pretty loose plan when you're trying to log everything that passes your lips, but after 40 days (of being faithful, not perfect, but faithful) here on MFP I feel like it's engrained to make smarter choices than I may have a few months ago.

So-- there will probably be a cocktail or two and not a salad in sight, but I've eaten wisely thus far today and I'm not going to sweat it. I can do that tomorrow when I hit the treadmill.

What are you doing tonight?

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle...not diet. Have fun!
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    "Out"? What is this out you speak of?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Not going out tonight, but when I do go out, I don't sweat it. Dining out is good practice for portion control and becoming one with the real world again; I don't plan on counting calories forever...it's good to practice intuitive eating.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Nah, went out last weekend. Besides...I have running to do tonight lol.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Don't know where, but my wife and I are going out to eat then ???
    Friday is our 'date' night.
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Grocery Shopping.
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Starting an 18 hour drive... (since I'm not driving, I'll be starting an 18-hour nap) :D
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    My band has a show tonight at a local club. That means drinks will be flowing, the music will be loud, and shenanigans will ensue.
  • winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options
    Lifestyle...not diet. Have fun!
    Not going out tonight, but when I do go out, I don't sweat it. Dining out is good practice for portion control and becoming one with the real world again; I don't plan on counting calories forever...it's good to practice intuitive eating.

^^^Yes!
  • winterswish
    Options
    My band has a show tonight at a local club. That means drinks will be flowing, the music will be loud, and shenanigans will ensue.

Sounds fun!!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Oh and out...what is that? :indifferent: two kids and no baby sitter......
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    "Out"? What is this out you speak of?

Yeah, what she said. :wink:
  • shawnasis
    shawnasis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey twinsies! I hit 40 days too, I'm going out to dinner tonight too but I will probably be kicked off if I say where....oh what the heck, dare I say IHOP. I know I know :noway:
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    Heck no! Husband is out playing cards, boy is at a sleepover and my pajamas are on! I'm THRILLED!!!!
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Only in my mind.
  • barbiesnd
    barbiesnd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately not having as much fun as you are.:sad:

It does a body good to let go every so often. If I do plan a night out. I eat light all day just so i can say "Sod it, I'm going to enjoy my night" although I do still try to make good choices for food. Then I just go for it with the drink.........:drinker: :laugh:
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options

^^^This.........however I have really been craving mexican food lately, so might try to talk hubby into taking me out tonight. And I won't sweat it because I had an awesome workout today!! Happy Friday people!!
  • amilypic
    amilypic Posts: 30
    Options
    I go out on Wednesdays ($2 beers are my weakness) so tonight it's just me, the baby, and WiiFit.
    When I do go out, I usually choose what my drunk food will be before hand and have it out for when I get home. And I try to avoid food as much as possible at the bar, and dance A LOT.
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be glued to my computer working on my thesis and the homework for my other grad program. I plan to have a couple of whiskey and diets because data analysis is always better with booze.
  • winterswish
    Options
    I'm going to be glued to my computer working on my thesis and the homework for my other grad program. I plan to have a couple of whiskey and diets because data analysis is always better with booze.

Ha! Totally understand. This is my "Say goodbye to me now, love, because for the next three weeks I am neck deep in research writing" night out.