TurboFire Challenge!

Options
March112013challengeTF_zpsb2bbd439.jpg

I posted back in January/February and had an overwhelming response about joining in my TurboFire challenge group that I run... so I wanted to open up a different one for those that didn't make it into the last one!

Have you ever considered TurboFire? Or maybe you have TurboFire, but you need the motivation to complete the 90-day challenge?

I have created a TurboFire Challenge group that will be starting on March 11! I have been working out to TF for about a year now. It is definitely my soul mate workout! I have LOST 30 lbs and I am NOT STOPPING YET!!!

If you are new to TF and are looking to join into an awesome accountability group, let's HIT it together!!! The challenge group is a PRIVATE challenge group on Facebook as it's easier for me and others to post and check in daily for motivation and support! I have one running now that started in February and these ladies are ON FIRE!!!! Many of the ladies log their workouts and track their food using MyFitnessPal! :smile:

If you currently have a coach that is ACTIVE with you because you signed up online, reach out to them for support! If that's not the case with you, then I'm here to help you because I don't want you to do TurboFire alone! This accountability group is going to be pretty fun... so if you're up for the challenge and want to get FIT and READY for SUMMER, let me know!!!!

Who's in with me on this one? I'm opening this offer up to those who are seriously interested... you have until March 10 to let me know!

Replies

• emchandler26
    Options
    bump.
  • blott1987
    blott1987 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm totally interested! I did p90x for a month and then insanity/turbo jam for a month. I just started turbofire yesterday and I'd like to be part of a group! It's nice to know you aren't doing it alone.
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! started turbofire on feb 1st and am going strong. 9.4lbs lost so far!! took my first set of "after" pictures today and can see a change so it's totally motivating! would love to join the group and get support as well as support other turbofire hotties!!! let's do this thingy!!!
  • emchandler26
    Options
    I'm interested! started turbofire on feb 1st and am going strong. 9.4lbs lost so far!! took my first set of "after" pictures today and can see a change so it's totally motivating! would love to join the group and get support as well as support other turbofire hotties!!! let's do this thingy!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • emchandler26
    Options
    I'm totally interested! I did p90x for a month and then insanity/turbo jam for a month. I just started turbofire yesterday and I'd like to be part of a group! It's nice to know you aren't doing it alone.

Awesome!!!! How do you like TF so far???
  • blott1987
    blott1987 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I like it way more than turbo jam! I break a sweat faster and the workouts aren't as long.
  • HowAboutFitVal
    Options
    Just saw your post - I'd love to join! I did a few classes at the gym and bought the dvd set - TOTALLY TurboFire addicted!!!
  • MistynVT
    MistynVT Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    May I join as well? I just did my first WO, today. :) Would love to have some encouraging friends who are in this to win this! Thank you!
  • emchandler26
    Options
    Find and send me a message on FB at http://www.facebook.com/emchandler26 - this is the last day I'm accepting anyone in as long as you don't already have a coach or someone who is actively working with you and helping you meet your goals! I dedicate a lot of time to my challengers so I just want to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes! :bigsmile:
  • emchandler26
    Options
    CHALLENGE GROUP IS CLOSED FOR ANYONE POSTING AFTER THIS MESSAGE!!! Please feel free to add me as a buddy on here! I will be looking to open up another group in April!

:heart: Keep on keepin' on!!!!!!!