Favorites drinks and snacks?

Options
ChrisinGA
ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
What is the drink you drink mostly? I get the crystal light drink mix stuff, well the wal mart brand, i like the fruit punch and the orange
I also enjoy a glass of Milk before bed with strawberry mix, I also like the flavored water that has zero calories just wish they cost less I often wake up in middle of the night and like to have those flavored waters to sip on.

I love chex mix , peanuts, pretzels.,popcorn

just wondered what you guys drank

Replies

• CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Water and some wine.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I like the carbonated flavored water. I also drink Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper.

I like Crystal Light too - my favorite is the Pink Grapefruit but only rarely find it in stores.
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I like the carbonated flavored water. I also drink Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper.

I like Crystal Light too - my favorite is the Pink Grapefruit but only rarely find it in stores.

Diet coke and soft drinks are not healthy or they? I have cut out all soft drinks, however I do drink a glass when I have lunch with my parents, cause I can't drink water with my meals.
  • goodenough13
    Options
    I like water mixes that don't have any aspartame or sugar in there. Right now I like Propel flavor packets. I used to live on DIet Coke but I don't like all the negative stuff that aspartame and other artificial sweeteners are associated with.

My favorite snacks are Sargento's low fat string cheese (50 cals per stick!) and turkey pepperoni. I also really like Popcorn Indiana Chipin's popcorn chips.
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Only liquids I drink daily are water and coffee
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I like sweet tea (sweetened with Sweet N Low). I also drink a lot of Walmart's "Great Value" brand Crystal Light-style drinks as well. I like the Pink Lemonade, which is a little strong at full strength and my new favorite is the Lime Margarita flavor, which is milder but has some sodium in each serving.

I still light my diet soda pop (Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke, Diet 7-Up) but rarely drink it unless I'm eating out.

Snacks I enjoy are:
    Kashi Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies (130 cals each, and worth it!)
    Lindt 85% cocoa chocolate bar (58 cals for a square approximately 1.25" x 1.25")
    Lean chicken breast (helps me get in my protein and keeps me from getting hungry between meals)
    Almonds (24 are 160 calories; high in fat so they are very limited)
    Peanut Butter & Celery (high in fat & cals, so it's a rare treat)
    Banana (sliced, laid out on parchment paper, frozen, then I put the slices into snack bags. Bagging them before freezing results in a huge frozen lump.)
    Sliced red (sweet) bell pepper
    Dole Mandarin oranges (little snack packs)