If you lost your PHONE..............

Options
1235»

Replies

• Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    year before last i graduated in December and my brother was holding my phone and we forgot he had it and he brought it back home with him. So my grandma had my phone from December 5th til December 25th..but, it was crazy! i had my Laptop though.. i hated the thought that if i broke down i couldnt call anyone.

but,it was nice to be unreachable for a while.
  • Izzerial
    Izzerial Posts: 58
    Options
    I'd die. Honestly. It's my alarm, my clock, my timetable, I read the news on my phone, check my mails and what's most important: I'd lose my way all the time without it. The navigation and map app saves my life every day.
    Whenever I'm with my friends etc, I got sms and whatsapp muted and only answer calls.
  • minionofevil
    minionofevil Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    We don't own a landline, so it would be a minor inconvenience that way, but i also can't find my camera, so my phone is my camera. that would def. suck bc i take pics of my little man a LOT.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I would be devastated. I use my iPhone for everything! Music, texting, calling, keeping track of events, games, and taking pics. Not to mention it's also my alarm clock. So I would be pretty screwed if I lost it.