Diary Advice

Options
I have just started on Mon 25th Feb logging my food into the diary and I was wondering if anyone had time to have a look and give me some advice? Mon - Thurs are fairly typical days for me. Friday was a very bad day as I was out for lunch and dinner, and I admit that! Sat has been a snacking kind of day and probably not the best thing to do, but seems to be within calories.

I am 170cm tall, weigh 64.5kg (last time I checked) and I'm aiming to lose 2-3kg....I'd be happy with 2 at this point. So not much to lose, which I think makes it harder! I'm actually not too fussed about the number on the scale....my main aim is to lose cms from around my waist. Does my diary from Mon-Thurs look like a healthy plan? If only I could sustain that over the weekends, and exercise more control when out for meals!

I aslo exercise everyday - a mix of running, yoga, dance and weight training. I always do half an hour a day, but some classes etc are longer.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

Replies

• tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    From what I see, your diary looks great from Mon-Thursday. I would suggest you keep that up, but also try to carry it through the weekend as well. Try to be as consistent as possible. Having the odd bad day won't derail your progress, but if it's every single weekend then you may find yourself having problems.
  • Thunderfan66
    Thunderfan66 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that!