Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    awesome job.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I wish I had some magical words for everyone...the main thing that worked for me was just drawing that line in the sand and moving forward across it.

Yay! That's me, too! Everyday I look forward to drawing a new line. Love your post!
  • susiemeri
    susiemeri Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Best NSV ever! Thank you for making such a positive change in your life...and passing it on to others!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    We all know that power and joy that is inside of us. It's great that you are able to get back to the energy level of the old you. Congrats!
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations....stories like yours are inspiring and help others continue their battles to success..

Thanks for sharing!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    How great to have such a payoff, not only personally but for your community. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • BSH2622
    BSH2622 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome to hear !!
  • NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That's a Big Friggin' NSV! Well done.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Huge congrats!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! And congratulations on your NSV! That is an awesome one!
  • feliligram
    Options
    How wonderful. :)
  • pamelasue1949
    pamelasue1949 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    GO FIREMANFIVEO!!!!!!!!
    PROUD OF YOU!!!!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being a first responder! And congrats to you. I am so happy for you!!! :happy:
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!