Finally - my clothes aren't tight!

Options
MrsTomy
MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
I haven't made it down to a smaller size yet - but my 12s are finally fitting right (some are even loose!)!! Maybe in another 10lbs or so I'll move on down and eventually be a 10...or maybe even an 8! Single didgit sizes here I come!!! :)

Replies

• ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    gotta love it
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Looks like someone's got a shopping spree in the near future. :happy:
  • lknorthstar
    lknorthstar Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I love it when that happens!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's such a great feeling to put on a pair of pants and think to yourself "I might need new pants soon!" I'm still wearing the same size pants that I was 25 pounds ago, but I realized that they fit and look SOOO much better than they did before. My work pants that I bought 10 pounds ago look great now, and one or two are starting to get a bit loose after wearing them all day. Since it's summer and I tend to wear pants less, I'm not gonna invest in any new ones until they are really loose. I wear lots of dresses in the summer anyway. I do need new shorts though... I went on a Caribbean cruise a few weeks ago and my shorts were falling off my body when I had a swimsuit on under it. My friend was making fun of my saggy shorts... lol
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It's nice to go shopping in your own closet. My business clothes were all starting to get tight, and I'm halfway back into them now. I can't wait until they're actually baggy. Congrats on your progress!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Yeh! Great job!
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Awesome! I'm hoping to get into single digits soon. Got back in my 14's and now I'm looking forward to 12...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!