What are your rewards for reaching your goal weight???

Options

Replies

• JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'll treat myself to my 7th tattoo!
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    I haven't rewarded my self yet when I reach my 40 lbs goal im gonna buy me a nice outfit,
  • Sarahlou314
    Sarahlou314 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    When I reach my ultimate goal weight, I want to go skydiving!
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I do reward myself for small victories

When I reach a five pound goal mark I celebrate by having a family dance party. My husband and children all join in and we spazz out for 15 minutes.

When I lose 10 pounds I take a hot bath uninterrupted for 30 minutes.

I will reward myself with new bras as I need them. I bought 2 new bras 1 month ago to fit me in my new lighter self, and now I need smaller ones. (Best feeling ever!)

I will start insanity when I reach 200 pounds and stop smoking. Joint issues, and foot problems have prevented me from doing this now, but by 200 the joint and foot problems won't be as bad and I can modify what I need to.

When I reach my goal weight I plan on first going into all the clothing stores that never carried my plus size body size and the clerks always treated me poorly and trying on every piece of clothing in the store, leaving it in a huge pile of mess and not buying anything.

I will also buy a new wardrobe, one age appropriate that doesn't make me look like a frumpy mom, but also not like a hooker.

Foot surgery on my right foot will also be a reward. No more foot pain! (I recently had surgery on my left)

The last reward other than health will be that summer I reach my goal. Going water skiing with the family, playing on the beach, vacation to Disneyworld, and a lot of experiencing life again!
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Spa Day!

...What? Guys can have spa days...
  • SuperBecki
    SuperBecki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I really want to do a skydive when I lose my weight :-)
    When I reach my ultimate goal weight, I want to go skydiving!

I did that after finally getting under 200 pounds (302 pounds to 180), and it was an amazing experience!
  • rensife
    rensife Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If tattoo's were removable, I would have a dragon tattooed on the top of my hand, because I have been chasing this dragon for years! (I have done this with green ink and a rubber stamp)

After I get to desired weight, I would tattoo that dragon on my a**, so that dragon will finally be chasing me! HA HA HA
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    every time I hit a major milestone (20 pounds gone, 40 pounds gone), I get myself a huge cupcake from Whole Foods for lunch. My reward for hitting my first MAJOR goal weight, which I hit today (145), is going to be my second tattoo. I've wanted it for awhile, and it's a great reward :)
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    How are you going to reward yourself for reaching your final goal weight?
    And do you guys have rewards for smaller goals?

The only goal other than my goal weight goal that I've had was to get out of plus sized clothes and I've done that with my pants but not completely with my tops. I rewarded myself with two pairs of the cheapest new jeans I could find and a pair of clearance pajamas. (I don't plan to stay this size forever and I wanted to have the experience not in a second hand store (where I've bought all of my other smaller pants.)

As for my goal weight it's of course going to be a new wardrobe and some kind of vacation preferably where I can wear a bathing suit in public.
  • sillyjeepgirl
    Options
    Obviously, new clothes and a spa day.

Every week that I complete my workout goals, I award myself $20 in a "SAVE" jar. This can go towards a new tattoo, or other item I want once I reach my goal.
  • didifournierblais
    didifournierblais Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My ultimate reward will be compose of : Of course, a new wardrobe + I'm not sure yet, but one of these:
    skydive
    complete redisign of my kitchen
    , 1 complete week vacation totally alone (no kids, no hubby)
    a vacation with hubby in Thailand (???? since $$$$$)

And every 10 pounds lost, I intend to reward myself with small treats such as: visit my hairdresser to get curly hair -done 2 days ago
    massage (every 20 to 30 pounds lost)
    buying an electronic kitchen scale
    buying a new cd or dvd
    spa day (10 pounds of my ultimate goal)
  • brownmousemama
    brownmousemama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I hit the milestone of "Under 200lbs!" this week, so I decided to reward myself with a new yoga mat, and a Heart Rate Monitor. So excited, and I can't wait till it gets here on Wednesday!!

When I reach my goal weight, I plan to get the rather large tattoo on my side I've wanted for a long time(ribs to hip, so very large) that I would never get when I am this heavy. It's going to great. :) The other thing that I plan to do when I reach goal weight, is to buy myself a new wardrobe in my new size(whatever that is), but that is more out of the fact that I will need new clothes, not a reward.

I don't generally reward myself for other things, the thought that I will someday be able to not feel completely fat and self conscious is enough for me. Though now that I am thinking about it, maybe I'll start rewarding myself every ten pounds I lose with a slice of cheesecake or something. Hahahaha!
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    Loads of great new clothes and a very expensive bottle of red wine! :drinker:
  • superbabe612
    superbabe612 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Since I swim most days, every stone I lose, I buy a new swimsuit. This is out of necessity as well as reward!
    When I reached my 4 stone target I ate a cream doughnut for the first time in a year, something that used to be a weekly habit (along with a sausage roll!)
    Buying my first pair of size 12 jeans in over 20 years was a reward in itself!
  • walkermom58
    walkermom58 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My rewards will come after my Half Marathon on April 13. I'm hoping to be at goal by then. Anyway, here they are:

A massage
    A pedicure
    and a hot fudge brownie sundae:love:
  • jenniferswooten
    jenniferswooten Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My reward for reaching my goal weight will be the sweet joy of knowing I did it and knowing my Dad is smiling down from heaven on me. The last words he said to me before he passed was to keep going and don't stop. When I get out of the 220s, I'm getting new workout clothes. When I complete my first 5k in April, I'm going to get a pedi and new new shoes for Spring. When I reach the 100s, I haven't planned that far ahead....
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    When I get to 195, making an appt with dr to get off blood pressure meds and 4 sets of scrubs for work.
    after that i will get new clothes as i need them.
  • MaryPoppinsIAint
    MaryPoppinsIAint Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've got it all planned out...

Breaking 200 pounds (and staying under!), rewarded by a new bathing suit if I make it in time for Mommy & Me swim classes this summer, & by a spa day if not.

180 pounds, rewarded by the purchase of the Flirty Girls pole workout DVD package, the big premium one with all the DVDs, pole, etc. (180 is the safety limit on the pole, thus the goal.) It looks SOOO fun, and there's a Flirty GIrl Fitness in my area as well, so if we have the money I may join, they have awesome sounding classes.

At this point the goal amounts get smaller because I know the closer you get, the harder it seems to be to keep losing weight, so I've put the milestones closer together. And if I get there and find they're not close enough, I'll add in rewards every five pounds.

170 pounds, rewarded by a new dress, an AWESOME dress, like "Sweetheart, have your suit pressed, find your good shoes and hire a babysitter, we're going out so you can make everybody jealous of your arm-candy" kinda dress.

160 pounds, rewarded by

Ultimate goal weight is 150 unless I get there and decide to go lower. I'm planning a whole new wardrobe (there's currently nothing in my closet under a size 18, and since I sew, I'm just planning to tailor my clothes down while I"m still in progress), including lingerie, and a Girl's Weekend. Day One in spa, with massage, facial, hair, mani/pedi, the works. Overnight in a hot-tub suite with a great dinner. Day Two a trip to Glamour Shots to immortalize my new and improved hotness on film.
  • badzoe
    badzoe Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I want to have my teeth whitened when I reach my gw of 145 lbs.
  • EOHerrera
    EOHerrera Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm going to have highlights put in my hair! I've never allowed myself the indulgence of a salon hair color because of the price, but when my scale says 135 (again!) I'm headed to see my hair dresser!! :drinker: