Friday Night Cheat Meal .... living with the baggage....

Options
um...lol....it spiraled out of control a little.....I think I need to change my suppsoed "re-feed" meal around a bit in the future so that it stays within my TDEE (but allows me to have a slice of pizza once a week). Also, I think, even though I felt I needed it, I will continue to abstain from alcohol in the future as now only 2 drinks can make me feel like I'm crazy sick...and obviously lead me to over-eat in a quest to balance out the alcohol. Before this I don't think I'd had more than 1 or 2 beers for 8 months.....ok back on track, but I thought you might have a laugh at seeing the damage of last night as I had 2 "quick" drinks w/ colleagues after work around 5:30pm ("waitress, I'd like the biggest martini you got") , caught the train at like 7pm (pizza and donuts time), and then got home around 9pm (taco bell time!):

Dinner
Dirty Vodka Martini, 2 drinks 488 cal
Cheese Pizza Slice, 2 Slice 620 cal
Toasted Coconut Cake Donut 290 cal
Glazed Donutt 234 cal
Taco Bell - Crispy Potato Soft Taco 270 cal
Taco Bell - Black Bean Burrito 407 cal
Taco Bell - Caramel Apple Empanada 310 cal
Taco Bell - Churro 190 cal

Replies

• majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Or...you could do roughly the same thing, and make better choices.

2 Skinny Margaritas 260 cals
    2 slices cheese pizza (that's reasonable) 620
    glazed doughnut 234
    Taco Bell 2 chicken soft tacos fresca 300
    Taco Bell side of black beans 80

Original splurge: 2809 calories
    Revised splurge: 1494 calories

You'd still get your booze, pizza, doughnut, and Taco Bell, and save nearly half the calories. Even better if you could skip one of the drinks, and go for a couple of doughnut holes instead of a doughnut. Then you'd be within range of fitting it within your daily goals as long as you got a nice long workout in that day or the next.
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    exactly!! thanks so much for this - I intend to do exactly this next time, sans booze, and actually keep it leveled at my TDEE or not much more. no reason I can't be happy w/ 1 slice of pizza as a cheat really, and 1 donut or other sweet, and 1 appetizer...instead of the double doubles I did (no doubt due to lowered tolerance from booze).!!!!