My Story

Options
Between approximately 2003 and 2005, after a lifetime of being somewhere between overweight and obese, I lost 50 lbs., going from 180 lbs. to 130 lbs. I kept most of it off until last April, when I found out I was going to be a mommy for the first time!!! :D

Upon reaching 184 lbs. last September at 6 months pregnant, my fiance and I found out we had lost our baby girl.
We were devastated :'(

In November, as we started feeling better emotionally and finding comfort in ever-growing spirituality, we decided to get married on May 11, 2013 :)

I lost 14 lbs. without doing much but became discouraged as I began to try to lose weight by the means I had used the first time. :(

A woman who I met through work shared this app with me the day after Christmas and I have lost another 20 lbs. since!!! In another 10 lbs., at 140 lbs., I will be at my goal for getting fitted for my dress and the journey has been so empowering.
I recommend MyFitnessPal to anyone who will listen :P

I can't WAIT to marry Leigha Rochelle's daddy!!! Wedding day, here I come!

Replies

• nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    so sorry for your loss :/ I'm sure you will make a lovely bride!
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss I know what you wen t through. Blessings to you becoming a beautiful Bride:)
  • Drpingel
    Drpingel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss.

I completely understand, your trials. I lost about 50 pounds only to find out I was pregnant again and what worked before did not work afterwards. I have been struggling for almost 3 yrs.

Congrats on your up coming wedding. You will look beautiful for your big day!