Replies

• mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    (Maybe if you took your bra off?)^^^
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hit her in the head with a shoe and kick her to the curb. If she cant support your Diet Coke rehab, she doesn't really love you.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    There is only one solution. A dance-off.

I was thinking RPS
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options

Or hit her in the head with a shovel and bury her in the backyard. Your call.

OM G LMFAO I've thought the same thing with a certain somebody who lives in this house. He keeps ducking when I swing though...any suggestions?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how man *kitten* holes there are on MFP. The guy has a problem and nobody is giving him actual help you're all just turning it into a joke. It's things like this that can wreck a marriage and cause depression and ... shoot I can't even do this with a straight face... I suck!!!!

What size is that bra? If your tits are bigger than mine...I'm taking my toys and going home!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    (Maybe if you took your bra off?)^^^

I think that's a great idea if SHE took the bra off!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I can't believe how man *kitten* holes there are on MFP. The guy has a problem and nobody is giving him actual help you're all just turning it into a joke. It's things like this that can wreck a marriage and cause depression and ... shoot I can't even do this with a straight face... I suck!!!!

Oops...double post.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

OM G LMFAO I've thought the same thing with a certain somebody who lives in this house. He keeps ducking when I swing though...any suggestions?

more practice at the batting cages.
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

What size is that bra? If your tits are bigger than mine...I'm taking my toys and going home!

Pfftt.. sucks to be you girlfriend.... lol
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Aim at his chest?
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke and Mentos.
    You're welcome
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Have you shown her exactly what aspartame does? How dangerous it is?
    I killed my ex-wife with it. Sshh. It's a secret.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Have you shown her exactly what aspartame does? How dangerous it is?
    I killed my ex-wife with it. Sshh. It's a secret.

I won't tell if you give me comprehensive instructions...need asap...for scientific research only (ex husband is safe..)
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    How is there even time for her to have diet soda? Are there no dishes to be washed, ironing to be done, meals to be cooked, socks to be mended....I mean c'mon bro.
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    What a (burp)
    Have you guys tried counselling? I had a similar problem with my wife and diet soda in particular. I kept trying to tell her that we couldn't keep it in the house but she was being REALLY selfish about it. We went and spoke with a professional and things are much better now.

if your wives really loved you, they'd drink it outside or wait until you weren't home to drink the diet soda.

i guess they don't really love you.

you should both demand a divorce.

^^^On grounds of emotional abuse. Better yet, file a claim for psychological damages. What is she thinking??????
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options

Aim at his chest?

No! They must be whacked in the head. THE MEDULLA OBLONGTA!!!!!!
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options

Aim at his chest?

Or surprise them with a downward swing instead of a straight one. Works every time.
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options

Aim at his chest?

Or surprise them with a downward swing instead of a straight one. Works every time.

When he ducks yell "NAKED BABIES!!!" And swing with the back end of the shovel, that should throw him off ;D
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Aim at his chest?

No! They must be whacked in the head. THE MEDULLA OBLONGTA!!!!!!

He ducks when she aims at his head.....figure chest should put him in line for the swing.