1 year, and 30lbs later (with pics)

Options
iciaramirez
iciaramirez Posts: 22 Member
I stopped exercising over the holidays and GAINED 10lbs, so now I'm starting to convince myself to really get back to workingout. Hence, looking at my progress for the past year!

Original weight: 197 lbs

Present - taken this week: 170 lbs

image.jpg
for larger photo: http://s3.postimage.org/hwaqndvb7/image.jpg

November: 160 lbs
image.jpg
for larger photo: http://s3.postimage.org/uoyunb6wz/image.jpg

I guess we will all have those annoying bumps along the road, all we need is a little push! I can do this, around 40lbs to go!

Replies

• LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Nice work, congrats to you! You look GREAT!
  • AnnaSmith27
    Options
    I know it's heard to get back on track, but you can do it! Good luck and congratulations on all the progress you've made so far!!
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • iciaramirez
    Options
    Nice work, congrats to you! You look GREAT!

Thank you so much!
  • iciaramirez
    Options
    I know it's heard to get back on track, but you can do it! Good luck and congratulations on all the progress you've made so far!!

It really is! :( but I will definitely NOT give up!
  • iciaramirez
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    fantastic loss so far. you look really great. you are getting there and you will reach your goal. keep at it and show us when you are there. way to rock.
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hello gorgeous! You look fantastic!! Be proud of yourself.
  • 120mustdo
    120mustdo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Can't tell much difference with the 10 pounds on the pictures BUT, It has happened to me. You feel it in clothes, your energy level and mind set.
    GET BACK On TRACK!!!
  • iciaramirez
    Options
    fantastic loss so far. you look really great. you are getting there and you will reach your goal. keep at it and show us when you are there. way to rock.

Yes I will! I plan to post my progress after I reach my last 40 pounds! Hopefully in 1 year :) Thank you
  • iciaramirez
    Options
    Hello gorgeous! You look fantastic!! Be proud of yourself.

Thank you!
  • iciaramirez
    Options
    Can't tell much difference with the 10 pounds on the pictures BUT, It has happened to me. You feel it in clothes, your energy level and mind set.
    GET BACK On TRACK!!!

It's nice how everyone here can relate to all our "weight" problems! lol thank you and I will!!!
  • Karen_8992
    Karen_8992 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Super, super job! My weight was staying the same, but my clothes were fitting much, much looser. I have finally lost a pound and I am ok and still focused. We do not need to loose 20 pounds overnight to be successful (exaggerated pounds overnight)! You just keep up the super work, iciaramirez .:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!