Let's try again shall we...

Options
I was on here at the beginning of January (new account cause like a donut i cant get onto the old one) wanting to lose a little bit of weight to feel happier and healthier in myself... I didn't fall off the diet wagon per say.... The day I signed up I started getting pains in my stomach and 2 days later I rushed into hospital and after 2 days they had to remove my appendix.... So I was recovering from that and I've had more health problems and so the amount of weight I had to lose went up instead of down.

After 2 months of Lucozade and comfort food I'm back! I've been back since Monday, fighting all the chocolate cravings and the need to drink 10 gallons of coffee a day and I've already lost 4lb so that's already spurred me on to work that little bit harder.

I work in a health food shop and I'm sick of advising people on products for weight loss and fitness when I feel 10 x bigger than them and I'd love to just be able to walk into a shop and buy things without struggling or worrying if they have my size but the biggest thing spurring me on is that I'm going away to Turkey in July with my boyfriends family and I want to be able to wear a bikini proudly!

BRING ON THE CURVES... NOT THE ROLLS!