It's Saturday night .. What we all up to ? :-)

Options

Replies

• Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Hanging out with my 7 and 10 year old boys tonight...and my two lap doggies. Hubby is at church but is going to go buy Breaking Dawn pt. 2 so we can watch again.

Just a laid back Saturday night and I :heart: it!
  • foodfathought
    foodfathought Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I played video games with my boyfriend and now I'm gonna watch some Vampire Diaries in bed (it's 1am here in the Netherlands).
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Headed to AJs to buy pork belly and Mung bean sprouts.
  • MichaelBrewer2634
    MichaelBrewer2634 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Home, nothing to do, and nowhere to go. Bored.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm at work until 9pm, then it's back to the new house with my fiance. Hopefully he'll have pizza in the oven and a bottle of beer at my place at the counter bar. It's a tough life. ;)

We went out last night, so we'll probably stay in tonight and make popcorn, watch a movie, and play with the puppy. :)
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    TV (Young Justice, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Bleach, etc), playing Video Games after dinner, and playing around on my personal video/pic Website to do some chatting :wink: :devil:
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm just chilling watching tv, boring really I know .. !!
    I wouldn't call that boring - mainly because that's what I'll be doing too! :smile: :tongue:
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Doing laundry, making myself a burger and writing up a grocery list. I'm living dangerous, baby.
  • retroillusion
    retroillusion Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    watching movies haha :( i have no life
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    "Middle age is when you're sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn't for you." ~ Ogden Nash

****, I'm middle-aged!

ha! me too
  • winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options
    Apparently I'm sitting on MFP playing in the forums. But what I should be doing is writing my term paper on the sonnet and it's wild and crazy origins.

Petrarch, Romanticism, Wordsworth anyone?

How about if I throw in beer and promise not to say iambic pentameter until you're too buzzy to care? *sigh*
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Laying under my heated blanket with some popcorn and having my own little Friends marathon. Exciting, I know
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm an undergrad hahaha.... I wish I could I was one of the cool kids, but honestly? NERD ALERT. I'm home, drinking a delicious dessert protein shake, and writing papers. GAH.
  • towardthesunshine
    Options
    You know, the typical wild college stuff you see in the movies.

Like studying for my exam and drinking a green smoothie and listening to love songs and crying about my life because this is what I do on Saturday nights.

:explode: :happy:
  • Alesanarose1
    Alesanarose1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Listening to music and preparing to sleep -considering it's almost 2AM here ;)
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    at work until 9pm, then going home and making quinoa stuffed peppers and while those cook, catch up on my shows and do some crunches/dumbbells. even more exciting lol
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my Dead Space 2 DLC to finish downloading so I can start playing it after kicking the snot out of Dead Space - playing all the way through the trilogy for the first time. And trying not to hide behind the couch. 15% to go... >.<
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options

Like studying for my exam and drinking a green smoothie and listening to love songs and crying about my life because this is what I do on Saturday nights.

Hehehehehe sounds like my night, girl. :) Happy Saturday!
  • winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options
    I'm an undergrad hahaha.... I wish I could I was one of the cool kids, but honestly? NERD ALERT. I'm home, drinking a delicious dessert protein shake, and writing papers. GAH.

We're nerdy and we know it! ;)
  • gregre04
    gregre04 Posts: 91
    Options
    Watching UFC pre fight!!