Ever have those days

Options
where your doing great and then 4 o'clock happens and all hell breaks loose with your eating habits and before you know it your eating everything and anything in sight?

Replies

• kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    where your doing great and then 4 o'clock happens and all hell breaks loose with your eating habits and before you know it your eating everything and anything in sight?
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Yes!! That's been my life for the past few years. That's why I've gone up and down with my weight, because I will binge eat on candy at night. I've been working hard to not do that anymore. Something that has helped me is to keep a lot of fruit onhand. When I'm having that sugar craving, I'll eat some fruit and usually that takes care of it for me.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I think that is the story of my overweight life :wink:
  • B TOWN
    B TOWN Posts: 32
    Options
    aggree with the fruit...

also i try going to the gym, run, or walk as soon as the thought come - this reminds me that i don't wanna binge on junk even though it's been my history...
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Yes, its like around 230-300 I am starving and my body is pissed at me but I had already eaten my snack an hour before.
  • B TOWN
    B TOWN Posts: 32
    Options
    also try gum
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yeppers I'm a gumfine, it was just one of those days where I was starving and have NO IDEA why!