Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Cocoa Puffs
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Honey Bunches of Oats (or it's Aldi's counterpart) - either way, it's the best bowl of cereal I've ever had. I sometimes eat it twice a day. I could probably live off of it... but then, I'm odd that way.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Honey bunches of oats with almonds but I can't buy it or I'll eat the whole box at one time. It's like crack
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    crunchy granola raisin bran!!!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Fruity Pebbles!! Yum!
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Blueberry frosted mini wheats, life, cookie crisp. I can go on & on....
  • Lalaj100
    Lalaj100 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Captain Crunch, and Honey Nut Cheerios. I try not to have any......I can't have just one bowl.
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Honey nut cherios, honey bunches of oats, and that oatmeal sqaures stuff are allll sooo yummy!
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That I allow myself to eat: Special K Red Berries

That I avoid because I will eat the entire box in one sitting: Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Captain Crunch
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    i don't really have a favorite cereal per say, since I usually eat oatmeal but my favorite cereal whilst growing (and probably one the biggest reasons why I was always a bit on the chunky side) was Chocapic. I used to MUNCH on that SO MUCH.

So anythign with chocolate is pretty much my favorite thing in the world (yes, I am easy like that :glasses: ), so when I do buy cereal I try not to look at chocolate filled, suggary one's too much.
  • jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Fruit Loops and Special K Chocolate Delight. But I can easily eat half a box of cereal in one sitting so I try to not buy it.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter thingies
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Reese's Puff's mixed with Krave Double Chocolate cereal...... Nom Nom Nom
  • lqmustang
    lqmustang Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Special K chocolatey delight. Get my cereal and chocolate fix all in one sitting.
  • JohnDun
    JohnDun Posts: 140
    Options
    Bran Flakes is the ones that I eat as well as Special K....dont really have a fav as such. Just grab the first box in the cupboard.....had to get used to Bran Flakes...they did taste like carboard at first...now I have learnt to leave them to soak in the milk so its now soggy cardboard....

J
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Before deciding to get healthy it was, Cocoa Pebbles and Frosted Cheerios. Now, it's Special K Protein Plus, with raisins!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    If it's dripping sugar, ALL OF IT. AAALLLL OF IT.

To date, it's the only food I've given up that I haven't been brave enough to reintroduce. I worry about my ability to not eat a box a day.
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Rice Ches and Almond Milk or Kashi and Almond milk. yumm.
  • DMV_Spicegirl
    Options
    Peanut Butter Capn Crunch, Rice Chex