I'm back!

Options
This is my first time logging in for nearly a year. I've become too comfortable with just sitting on the couch when I'm not at work and I can't stand it anymore. I've recently had a 2-month span of being sick and I think it has to do with not taking care of myself like I should.

Myself and my boyfriend joined a new gym this week and I've gone 3 times already. I'm so excited about working out again. I'm worried that in a month or so, I'll lose interest. I can't do that if I want to be okay in the long run.

I've done cardio 2 days so far, and as of tomorrow, I'll have 2 days of strength training in. Any suggestions on how to keep myself focused?

I need all the help I can get to stay on track.

Replies

• __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Any suggestions on how to keep myself focused?

I need all the help I can get to stay on track.

It always helped me to think of all the heart attacks and hospital bills I was avoiding and I really didn't like the idea of probably leaving my children with out a father.
  • zfscreamsayonara
    Options
    So far, that's the route I'm taking. I hate being sick. I've just started working at a dialysis center and it's scary to see how blatantly neglectful people are to their bodies. Then how much they have to depend on their families or others for assistance. I want to live a long, happy, and healthy life.

Thanks for responding. :)