Two major motivators: Jamaica and my 10 Year Reunion

Options
As my subject notes, I have two very big motivators for helping me get into tip top shape.

1 - Early June I will be in a bikini on the beach in Jamaica for a week! I bought a bright blue VS bikini just for the occasion and want to make sure my body is top notch.

2 - Early July is my 10 year high school reunion. I wasn't the popular kid back then and I want to show up and knock them dead! I'm already looking into a classy yet sexy dress for the occasion.

I'm no stranger to dieting and exercising. Every since I packed on 40 lbs in 2003 I have been working at taking it off and then some. I once lost 57 lbs (180 at my heaviest) and have since put 18 of those back on. My goal right now is to take off 10 lbs by June 1st!

I'm pretty good at staying on track during the week but the weekends are my struggle. I find myself with my boyfriend or friends and going out to eat and/or drink a lot. I work out 3-4 days a week doing cardio (running, zumba) and weight lifting.

I'm going to need all the motivation and support I can get so I can show off a great body this summer :)

Replies

• BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The 10 year reunion is one of my "secret" ;-) motivators as well. Good luck on your journey! If you need any friendly support, add me as a friend! Have a great day!
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    Mine is family reunion next month....
  • mysometimeisnow
    Options
    I understand the desire to want to look good for family. I only go home about 3 times a year and know my family expects me to look a certain way. Very motivating!
  • lulu160
    lulu160 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got my 20th class reunion (how did THAT happen?) in October. I'm using that as my biggest motivator, too....