30 DS with not a lot of weight to lose

Options
Hi

I know there are a lot of forums about 30 day shred and a lot of people lost weight on them but for the women out there who only had a little bit of weight to lose like (5-15 lbs) what was your result with 30 day shred? Did you lose weight or just inches. I'm about 4 lbs away from my goal weight and I still want to firm up and lose weight and I'm starting 30 day shred tomorrow. I want to see if this program would benefit my goal.

Replies

• lozmc1980
    Options
    You will love it. I didn't really have a lot of weight to lose either but my body shape changed and I was extremely happy with the results!!! I lost around 3kgs but toned up a lot! Can see a 6 pack forming! Going to do Ripped in 30 next! Good luck. I really enjoyed the work out!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    It's a great DVD.. I had about 20lbs to lose in Jan, using 30DS, I got down 12lbs in 60 days and lowered body fat percentage by 6%. It works wonders
  • gdb86
    gdb86 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    LOVE this DVD! It's still my go to when I want to tone up. It will help a person lose weight just from the sheer fact that you are up and moving so it's creating a calorie deficit, but it's definitely a fantastic DVD for someone who wants to lose inches and firm up! The best part is how fast it goes by. I totally recommend this!