Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi New Here!

STKari
STKari Posts: 20 Member
Hi I am Kari, I have struggled with my body my entire life. When I was younger and a teenager I struggled with being too thin and hiding behind clothes so no one saw how frail I looked. Now at ... oh wait... I don't want to reveal my age lol let's just say now many years later I am too fat. I am trying to work hard to change that. My doctor and I felt that it was best since all of my efforts have failed and there doesn't seem to be a thyroid problem that a diet pill was needed to help kick start me. I think it might be working but I'm leery and think my scale must be wrong. I don't know if this is my brain playing with me or if its really true that I don't feel a weight loss yet because there hasn't been one yet.

I am a mom to two a 15 year old daughter and a 20 month old son. I work full time as a Surgical Technologist and assist the surgeon in the OR. It's pretty physically and mentally demanding work so my body and my mind are exhausted when I get home.

Anyway, hello!

Replies

• RunningofftheEX
    RunningofftheEX Posts: 78 Member
    Hi!!!! And good luck. I am using differnt diet pills and they have helped. Just have to be active and watch what you eat. I used to use this site and just came back. Great way to keep up with what you are doing and eating. Now trying to find friends to chat and help with motivation. It can be such a roller coater thats for sure. Good Luck again and send a friend request if you like.

Jason
  • STKari
    Thanks Jason :) I will.

What pill are you using?
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    Welcome. This is a wonderful site and I'm sure you'll do great. I've been here a year but got serious again in January. This will be my year to get at goal. Add me if you want another friend.
  • STKari
    Thank you Deluda I will :)