NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
No more excuses, no more reasons, no more "not feeling like it". I'm gonna make this week my best week yet! I'm going to FOCUS and PLAN and stick to my strategy! For the first time since I started this I'm sticking to my guns about this weekend. I'm not feeding into the peer pressure and the laziness of all the people who surround me! I'm gonna bust my patootie and pull a big number this week!

Only thing is I'll be on the elliptical all week cuz I've got me some shin splints that still aren't healed (after almost a week :grumble: ) But I'm doing it! RAHHHHHHH!!!!

1 hour of cardio every day! Body Flow class on Thursday! 50 crunches, 25 leg raises, 25 side crunches each side every morning!

(I'm pumping myself up to go to the gym tonight after almost a week of not going)

So here I go PEOPLE! IT'S OOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :explode: :explode:

:blushing:

Replies

• ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    No more excuses, no more reasons, no more "not feeling like it". I'm gonna make this week my best week yet! I'm going to FOCUS and PLAN and stick to my strategy! For the first time since I started this I'm sticking to my guns about this weekend. I'm not feeding into the peer pressure and the laziness of all the people who surround me! I'm gonna bust my patootie and pull a big number this week!

Only thing is I'll be on the elliptical all week cuz I've got me some shin splints that still aren't healed (after almost a week :grumble: ) But I'm doing it! RAHHHHHHH!!!!

1 hour of cardio every day! Body Flow class on Thursday! 50 crunches, 25 leg raises, 25 side crunches each side every morning!

(I'm pumping myself up to go to the gym tonight after almost a week of not going)

So here I go PEOPLE! IT'S OOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :explode: :explode:

:blushing:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I can totally relate. When Jan 1st came, I made my typical resolution to start eating better and excersizing. Let's just say when Jan. 2nd came, I was too tired..then the 3rd, 4th....

Then it went to, "Well, on Monday I'll start." Like I had to wait until Monday, right? haha...This went on all the way until March 12th, when I came to the same place you are right now. I finally said enough is enough. And I'm happy to say that I have exercized every single day, but one, since then..and I've been doing better (not perfect, but better) with the eating.

I wish you the best of luck with your working out!