Green Coffee Bean

Options
Has anyone tried using this?? I have been taking a multi and raspberry ketones in it and haven't noticed anything so i got some of the green coffee.

Replies

• chrissyheuring
    Options
    I've been using the Svetol Green Coffee Bean pills to supplement my eating right/exercise, and since starting it 2 weeks ago, I've lost about 3 lbs more than I had in prior weeks. It seems to be working, and there have been no unwanted side effects. The only thing I recommend is to do your research - there are a lot of phony pills out there. Make sure the pills have either GCA or Svetol, and have no added ingredients. I've been using Genesis brand, from Amazon.com. Hope this helps!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i just ordered some but have not got them yet. it sounds like they may help. dr. oz had a discussion about green coffee beans, they had 2 women from audience to add the pills for a few days & change nothing else. there was a 2-3 pound loss from the bean. you can go on goggle & see the clip from the show & that connects you to a page for ordering.
  • stacifahlsing
    stacifahlsing Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have been using them along with Raspberry Ketones and they really seem to increase my self control on food choices. There are times when I am out and I think I make a good choice, but find out it was a bad one. But in my controlled kitchen, it helps me think straight about choices! : )
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Green coffee bean: Just drink coffee. It's cheaper and will do about the same thing.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    How about eating at a calorie deficit and exercising?
  • dancindoc508
    dancindoc508 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    About a month ago I started eating the TDEE-500 cals, entered week 2 of insanity and started taking the green coffee bean extract. I have lost 7 lbs since then. Obviously there are many variables in my experiment, but I will say the green coffee bean extract hasn't hurt. I haven't had any side effects. I purchased the nature wise brand off of amazon.com.
  • ThePersnicketyOtter
    ThePersnicketyOtter Posts: 147 Member
    Options

This... what's the use in all this stuff that's maybe healthy, maybe not, and may or may not even work (usually not), on top of costing you extra money... when just eating fewer calories and exercising WILL bring you to your goal?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

That's crazy talk!!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    ^^ What sunshine up there said...but just because I've got this rant built up inside....

Nonsense! Nonsense! It's all snake oil and nonsense!
    Unscrupulous marketers are using your desire for an easy fix to separate you from your money.
    Worst part is, the longer you buy in to these bogus schemes, the longer it will take you to start doing the right thing. That is, if you don't become so discouraged that you completely give up.

(For the record, I mean that in the kindest and most supportive way possible.)
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

That is just crazy talk. Clearly a magic pill is the answer! Dr. Oz told me!!
  • jjkale
    jjkale Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started using "system Green Coffee Bean" from Wal-mart. As Dr. Oz points out, it should be at least 400mg. The pkg directions say one pill with breakfast and lunch but Dr. Oz says one pill half an hour before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    I have lost 2 pounds in one week. I've only just begun. Hopefully week 2 will be more pounds gone. (I won't know until Wed.)
    Enjoy.
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    THE RAZBERRY KETONE DID NOTHING FOR ME. I JUST GOT MY COFFEE BEANS IN TODAY, OR AS ITS CALLED, MY SNAKE OIL. MY EXPERIMENT BEGINS TOMORROW. I'M DOING THE SUGGESTED CALORIES, CARDIO AND WEIGHTS, AND FOR 2 MONTHS I HAVE NOT LOST A WHOLE POUND. GONNA SEE IF ANYTHING CHANGES. IN 3 WEEKS I WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE AND SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING.