HI! Im new here

Hi everyone. This is my first attempt at some weight loss and I'm looking to do it the right way. I'm not overweight but am looking to loose about 20pounds in fat and overall change my life style and eating habits so prevent from becoming overweight as my metabolism slows (it runs in my family). Only problem is I am never motivated to go to the gym or turn down the chocolate, guess you can say I'm lazy :). I've heard that being online and tracking weight loss helps you stay on track with your program so i thought I'd give it a shot! Wish me luck!!!

Replies

• Hi there. I am new as well. I am overweight however, but also trying to lose weight. I also need to try to find a healthier life style and try to avoid chocolate. It is my weakness also. I cannot ever get motived for the gym either. I am always so tired after work that I can't make myself go. I am hoping the online community and the tracking calories will be helpful. I've always heard it is best to have a great support group when trying to make changes in your life... soooo heres hoping.. Good luck to you! I can't wait to hear how things go for you!!!! If you figure out a way to give up the chocolate let me know. LOL... Tammy
  • For me the tracking of my calories has helped greatly. It makes me accountable for what i put in my mouth. Pretty soon after that i had urges to go to the gym. Wondered if i could do it. So it is a great first step. Good luck on the journey.

"No matter ho slow the steps you are still faster than the person not doing anything!"
  • seri4508
    seri4508 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi! Iv been on here for quite some time, but just recently got serouise about losing weight! Feel free to add me if u want any friends!