food to eat to help with toning and weight loss

Options
ashleyrg
ashleyrg Posts: 85 Member
I exercise 4 to 5 times a week and haven't seen much changes. Any good foods that will help give me kick start to loosing some pounds along with toning?

Thank you!

Replies

• taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Well to start out, you probably have just slowed your metabolism down by eating so few calories... But it doesnt look like your eating very much protein... so eat more protein!! Chicken, eggs, tuna, cottage cheese, greek yogurt.
  • ashleyrg
    Options
    Yeah i havent been eating as much lately. I am starting fresh tomorrow back on track again after a week off and thanks for the tips for foods :)
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    You can eat anything you normally eat, just within your calories:)
    And for shaping your muscles, have you ever done any weight-lifting? It's a great way to get strong and beautiful!
  • ashleyrg
    Options
    I have been doing the basic weights at goodlife (1-10), doing arms one day ...legs another ect.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever you want within budget. There are no magic foods for weight loss.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the basic weights at goodlife (1-10), doing arms one day ...legs another ect.
    Not sure what that is...I am definitely a proponant of the free-weights area, not an expert, but I think I get a better workout there! Started doing deadlifts a couple months ago...I'm amazed at the results in my gluts and hams!!
  • ashleyrg
    Options
    The weights they have are not free weights its like a station area of weights. There isnt alot of room at goodlife though well the location i go to and ive never done free weights. Thats good to hear :)