Pre-Workouts.

lwagnitz
lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
Firstly, I've heard it can cause water weight because of the Creatine...is this actually true or just b.s.?

Also, what are good ones you've taken?

I've taken Jack3d which made me feel like I was on crack...just way too much for me.
Just recently was on 1MR, but switched to C4. But C4 does NOT agree with my tummy. Needless to say, air wants to come out of any part of my body it possibly can when I take that stuff...haha sorry for the TMI.

Are there any other pre workouts that are good, and maybe a little easier on the stomach? I know that you should switch up what kind of pre work out you take so you don't get "addicted", in a sense.

Thanks ahead of time :)

Replies

• jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    PRE- by ON is pretty good, no creatine (which I personally don't have a problem with but you said you don't want, although whatever water weight you might gain from creatine would be from water being inside your muscles and not outside of them, meaning you'll gain size but you won't look "fatter" unless you're at a pretty high bf % already) and there's no proprietary blend so you know what you're taking and how much of it you are taking.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Thanks, i'll look into it :)
  • dstromley1
    dstromley1 Posts: 165
    i like the pre by optimum.optimum nutrition is kinda spendy tho. I also like BPI PUMP HD