Cayenne pepper pills?

Options
2»

Replies

• Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I would say give it a try. Heck even if it helps a little bit some thing is better than nothing on your weight loss journey. If not than no harm no foul minus a potential sore bum hole... lol :laugh:
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options

Why did you bump this thread that has been dead for a year with that link?

I'm not sure what side of the argument you're on.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I would say give it a try. Heck even if it helps a little bit some thing is better than nothing on your weight loss journey. If not than no harm no foul minus a potential sore bum hole... lol :laugh:

While you're at it, send me $10, it might help and will definitely have no side effects to your posterior.
  • moonlightlady108
    moonlightlady108 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I am on the right thread, but I am considering taking a cayenne capsule each morning with my breakfast to help with joint pain and boost my feeling of energy. I have a ruined hip and arthritis in both shoulders and life gets quite painful at times.
    Has anyone had any experience with cayenne capsules as a joint pain reliever?
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    OP you say your metabolism has never been great. How do you know?
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

Necro'd thread.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I am on the right thread, but I am considering taking a cayenne capsule each morning with my breakfast to help with joint pain and boost my feeling of energy. I have a ruined hip and arthritis in both shoulders and life gets quite painful at times.
    Has anyone had any experience with cayenne capsules as a joint pain reliever?

Are you under doctor's care? Those otc supplements don't really work. Lots of great prescriptions that do work.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    vespiquenn wrote: »

Necro'd thread.

*kitten*.