Options

Replies

• nichelle02
    Options
    Very inspirational!
  • marand94608
    marand94608 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Super inspirational to this newb! Thanks for the great info about your beginnings too.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    You are f'ing beautiful and i will always love and admire you. Always.
  • bluebuggy1970
    bluebuggy1970 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a different person!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Taso, you so very much inspire the heck outta me!! You have done some amazing things my friend and have come far! :love: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    WrGXTb3.jpg?1

much :heart: for ya Taso!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

(wanted to make sure this awesome of a picture was on page 2, too
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! I love seeing the pictures of different stages. I hear so much here about bulking and cutting, so cool to see examples of this! I, too, have a pretty successful body for life before and after pics. I hope I can continue as you have. You truly are an inspiration!!!! Thankyou:)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    This post is awesome, but I think my favorite thing about it is the fact that you didn't shave your chest for the money shot.

this.

although your back is surprisingly smooth.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later nice pics taso!
  • swarovski75
    swarovski75 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading that. You are amazing and you inspire me everyday Taso, and you know I adore you. Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Great post and awesome transformation, Taso! You did an outstanding job of explaining the methods you used and why they worked/didn't work. Noted is the complete and total absence of any so-called "quick fixes" or "magic pills" - nothing but guts, self-discipline and a lot of sweat. Kudos to you, bro!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Yay.

Awesome.

:drinker:
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    What an excellent before and after! I enjoy seeing you posting answers to peoples forum questions, and am learning second-hand. :happy:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Bro you look awesome and you definitely have gone through some hard work, education and dedication to get the results. So very glad that you're a friend of mine here :)
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Just amazing. And always willing to help others as well. Thank you for that. :)
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to share your story! I always, always enjoy reading your posts, and it's even nicer to know that you were really there, one of us, once upon a time--not really all that long ago, in the grand scheme! Congrats, and can't wait to see what you accomplish next!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I heart this. Thank you! And thanks for keeping me around! You rock it!
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    To close this out, I'd like to pass on a few key things that I think are the essentials to success:
    - You have to want to change and believe that you can change
    - You should work hard but you shouldn't suffer
    - It will take as long as it takes. The time you spend losing weight and getting fit is a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of your life
    - Weight loss comes from a calorie deficit, plain and simple. You can achieve the calorie deficit by counting calories, or you can eat in a way that incidentally puts you in a deficit. Any of these diets you hear of that "work", work because they put the user in a calorie deficit.
    - Exercise increases your fitness level. The point of exercise is strength and fitness, not weight loss
    - Whatever diet or exercise program you follow should be sustainable. Don't go on any hokey crash or fad diets or so-called cleanses that have you malnourishing yourself for a small period of time in the name of "jump starting your weight loss"; Similarly don't go trying to do hours and hours of exercise every day.
    - Simple is better

Oh, and one final tidbit. If you made it all the way down here, you may have noticed that I didn't mention my body weight from before or after. And the reason is, who cares?! I was fat before - it was obvious. How much did I weigh? Too much. How much do I weight now? About the right amount. Whether the scale happens to say 135 or 185 is rather meaningless.

Agree with all of these, and kudos to you for putting in all the hard work and finally getting to reap the benefits! Thanks for sharing your story with us! :flowerforyou:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Inspirational. all that stuff.
  • Madmom04
    Madmom04 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey! Very inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!