Beautiful Blues 4/13/10

Options
debnu1
debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
Challenge22.JPG

Here's our new week! Lets make it outstanding! What should our goals be this time??

Drink your water

Log all food

Exercise daily--minus one rest day

What do you think?

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I am leaving in about an hour to go see my peeps near chicago and hubby will be there about 4 am so I will stop and see him at the truck stop before I continue on to my moms house. It will be a long night to get there but I am willing to do it to see him for a little while before he goes to seattle washington from PA.

I did not get my workout in today because I am leaving earlier than I planned but I will have plenty of time to get it in while everyone is at work all week.

I will check in when I get there
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    GO BLUES!!!!!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to pop in and say sorry for being such a slacker lately!! I miss you guys!!

Are any of you near Frederick, VA, by any chance? lol, I'm headed that way for work soon for three days.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hey blue team,
    Beautiful day today, so I went for wogging after my plyometrics 800 + 300 calories burn today.

Kick butt blue team.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    OK, it's a new week . . . you know the drill . . . Team huddle . . . On three . . . GO BLUE!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Plyo done. Ready to go back to sleep...
  • MayLan
    Options
    4/86 P90X Classic
    Week 1: Yoga X

Good morning all,

I guess since I'm now eating more calories, my body requires less sleep. I'm so happy about it because I've always wanted to be a morning person, but I usually need 9-10 hours of sleep each night. These past two nights I've been happy with 7-8 hours, which I have read is the standard. I hope though that my weight starts to drop since I have added running into my schedule, 3 times a week. I mean, I'm all for gaining muscle and toning but I do want the scale to move. Hopefully it will!

Today was YogaX and boy, I was sweating the whole time and was actually in pain from all those moves. I tried not to look at the time so much and that helped me get through those 90 minutes. I hope to be more flexible as time goes on. So, I'm done for the day with my routines and now HW, since I have to submit a project for tonight. Take care all my fitness buddies!
  • smadag1
    Options
    Have slacked on the workouts this week but have promised my cousin that we will go running tomorrow. I will be doing P90x tomorrow morning and getting back on track. Right now my body is screaming for sleep, I have only slept 4 hours in the last 24, but I got to see my hubby last night before he headed to Cheyenne then Washington.

I have been enjoying time with my peeps today spent hours talking to my granny and Friday I get my neice all day and am going to see my great granny plus spend the day with my cousin

Will check in later hope yall are having a great week, it has been awful quite
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Ugh I can't sleep and I have to get up in 2.5hrs to do S&A and ARx with my sister. Maybe I"ll just stay up and go to bed after that. I used to be sooo good at sleeping. :laugh:
  • smadag1
    Options
    I am suppose to do Yoga X today but my parents don't have their dvd set up and I am not sure how to hook it up to their tv so I will have to use my laptop and the screen is not very big so I might have to find something else to do until I go running tonight with my cousin. I am back on this wagon (AGAIN) but I plab to stey on it this time for good
  • MayLan
    Options
    Rach- Hope you had a good sleep and rest. I know how tiring it is not getting enough sleep and then trying to do some lifting.

Smadag- Yeah, that's the spirit. Just do the best with what you have around you. I have done my workouts sometimes on the computer, but I have to put up the volume to hear the instructions and it also helps if I already know the moves because having to look up can be tiring.

5/85 P90X Classic
    Week 1: Legs & Back, ARX

I was up again early today and I'm excited about that. Had half a banana before P90X and half a banana before going jogging outside. I did ARX first without my shoes on, then Legs & Back, and then went for a 30 minute Jog outside. Today during ARX my whole body felt sore, I guess I'm getting my whole body worked out from P90X and all the lifting. I have a slight cold from jogging outside, because I'm not used to it, but I hope my body gets used to the wind and it will improve. Friday and Saturday I don't jog out and Saturday is my day off- wohoo. I made my schedule so that I have saturdays as my day off because I noticed that is the day I am most busy at church and it's the easiest day for me to miss a workout due to my schedule. My knees also feel a bit of pain, but I hope I can stretch it out and the next 2 days off of it, will make it better. If not, I'll see if I have to do something about it.

So I'm done for today and yesterday I was literally working on HW due that day the whole day and didn't even get to watch any tv or do anything. Today I'm going to do some job searching online and then DO NOTHING all day.. :) Just relax, and watch tv. Wohoo!!

Take care all, fitness buddies!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I was really bad today and slept in instead of doing yoga. When the alarm went off this morning, I could barely move! I will go to bed eariler tonight so I can actually feel like waking up!! You are all so inspirational! Keep up the good work. I promise I will work hard with legs and back and ARx tomorrow!!
  • msh0530
    Options
    I seem to have run into a busy section of my life :laugh: but wanted to let you all know that I have been keeping up on your posts. I really just want to say howdy to all of you, and wish you all a great Friday tomorrow!
  • smadag1
    Options
    My cousin and I walked for an hour tonight and I would like to do it again tomorrow but not sure about time I have a busy morning and my neice all day until 5. might go after that.
  • msh0530
    Options
    Does anyone know anything to help this girl? My heart goes out to her.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/91592-important-question-about-cancer-and-healthcare-please-help
  • MayLan
    Options
    HI all,

Week 1 of P90X has got me feeling sore all over my body- in a good way. I'm feeling better today and Kenpox was just what the doctor ordered. I really love the stretches that Tony does at the beginning of the dvd to stretch out the legs and the inner muscles of the leg. I was going to use weights for Kenpox, but I was feeling enough of a burn and didn't use them. I love the zen-like feel of this video as tomorrow is my x-stretch or rest day. I'm following the Nutrition plan for phase I which is very low in carbs, but on days where I run or if I feel like I'm craving carbs, I add a small serving of carbs like 20g and if that's not enough I add a bit more. I still think with adding some carbs, it's still a pretty low carb diet. Anyhow, going to bathe my toddler and just unwind a bit. I feel like I've been at the gym all week and really I got all this awesome workout at the comfort of my home. I love that convenience.

Take care all fitness buddies, and bring it!
  • smadag1
    Options
    I think I am going to try to run tomorrow morning before all the prep starts for the party Sunday plus a first communion party saturday night so I want to try to get something done with all the bad food I am going to be around. I can't wait to get back into my routine. I am enjoying my time here but it is killing my routine, will be going home probably Tuesday
  • RachVR6
    Options
    It's been a looong day. My sister and I have kinda been slacking this past week too. I'm waiting for her to get home right now so we can do S&A and ARx, because we missed it yesterday. We're just going to skip yoga this week and do L&B tomorrow to get back on the schedule that works best for us. It seems harder to stick with it once we hit the weekend because of everything going on, but we're determined to make it work.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Okay...it may be after 2am, but S&A is done. Getting up early tomorrow to get L&B out of the way. :bigsmile: