16 lbs...long ways to go...can you tell anything?

2»

Replies

• wldrose75
    wldrose75 Posts: 128
    Obvious difference in your tummy and under your chin. Great job!

Don't worry too much about people you see frequently not noticing (or saying anything anyway). Most of us don't really look that closely at people. We're around someone all the time and since we already know what they look like, we just don't bother to notice things until it becomes so obvious we can't help but notice. That's why I make it so that my friends don't have to notice that I've lost weight. I anounce to them every Monday how much the scale went down on my Saturday weigh in. :happy: That way I get lots of atta girls every week. LOL
  • MariaHammer750
    MariaHammer750 Posts: 86 Member
    You look great! Don't feel bad... I have lost 28 and my sister is the only one who has noticed.
  • I can definitely tell the difference! Hell I've lost 23 pounds, gone down 2 pants and 1 shirt size, and only one person has said anything. And the funny thing is after she said "have you lost weight" she immediately said "oh it must be the stress"

A few of us at work are using MFP so they're aware of the loss. But those outside of the group are either trying to be polite or completely oblivious to my awesomeness :laugh:
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Definitely! Keep going, every day makes an impact.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Yep. Big difference. Keep going.
  • katiperk
    katiperk Posts: 1 Member
    I can see the difference. 24lbs is awesome and just think how FABULOUS you will look and feel when you lose 24 more!!!
  • MicheleWE
    MicheleWE Posts: 179 Member
    Your weight loss is very obvious, keep at it. Remember you aren't doing this for other people you are doing it for you and your happiness and satisfaction at your job well done is what is important. You've worked hard, you know what you did and you can be very proud of yourself. When I first lost weight I had to lose almost 40 lbs before people started making comments, then I think I got kind of got addicted to them. It was a bit of a let down when they stopped, so now I have to compliment myself.... :laugh: We really should be our own biggest fans, it's important to realize we are special and worthy.
  • Wow! :D I think you've done great. Like everyone has said, there is more definition in your jaw-line, and your stomach Is looking a lot smaller :) Don't feel discouraged, keep going! You're looking amazing :)
  • I can deffo see a difference, well done
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    I can see a big difference. You have slimmed down a lot on your face, neck and tummy quite noticeably. Also, your posture is totally different. You hold yourself more confidently and upright without the extra 16 lbs and so it also makes your upper arms seem smaller too. Just think what another 16 lbs will do :)
  • cathymg1973
    cathymg1973 Posts: 1 Member
    I can tell, you are looking good, keep up the great work. I love this site it really holds you accountable.