1008 calories over

Options
2»

Replies

• jojo37696
    jojo37696 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    When I go over I go out and exercise. That way I burn some or all of it off. You were accountable to yourself and that was huge. Have a better day.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I take solace in the fact that, where body composition is concerned, biology is a bit smarter than mathematics and the human body is an adaptable thing.

1000k calories over for a day? 2000k? No worries. Think of it as a metabolism booster and don't make it a habit ...
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I take solace in the fact that, where body composition is concerned, biology is a bit smarter than mathematics and the human body is an adaptable thing.

1000k calories over for a day? 2000k? No worries. Think of it as a metabolism booster and don't make it a habit ...

I agree....generally if I have a REALLY off day but have been good for awhile, I see a sudden drop on the scale....it will rev up the metabolism and actually help you in the long run, as long as you don't do that every day obviously...

Must have been something in the air though....I overate yesterday too but burned off the excess on the stationary bike before bed and drank tons of water to flush it all out....
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    ::sheepish punch to the shoulder::::flowerforyou:
    You be a'ight.

I did that yesterday too :ohwell: Meh. I went 500 over because we went to Trader Joe's and I HAD to eat 2 cranberry orange scones smothered in confectioner's sugar icing. Mmmmm. Tasted good but sat high up in my belly for hours. I paid dearly for those damn scones and now I'm DONE.

It's a new day and I didn't die!!! :laugh:

:drinker: walk it off, friend :blushing:
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    only 1k over?

that's easy to absorb over the next couple of days. Just stay 200 cal under for 5 days if it's THAT important to you.

If you're not at the point of maintaining yet, don't sweat it.
  • LadyRoff
    LadyRoff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    thanks all, it seems there definitely was something in the air yesterday!

im not going to stress about it :)