New Mom......New Look!

Options
Hey everyone! I am new here for this year......I was a member about a year ago and lost 12 lbs in about 1.5 months, then I found out I was expecting our 1st child, so I haven't been on here since March 2009. I had my son Aidan on December 17th, 2009, and I am loving mommyhood so far! The only thing is that my clothes don't fit like they used to, and any cardio that I do, I get so winded from. I thought with having almost 4 months off postpartum, I am all healed and have some energy back, and it is time to jump on the boat again! I am armed and ready with a heartrate monitor I bought last year and never used, as well as a treadmill we just got, and I have 30 Day Shred in the mail I ordered off of Ebay. Anyways I am here ready to go, and look better than ever! Please add me as a friend, I am always looking for support here online! Take care all and good luck to everyone!

Replies

• mom2cadence
    Options
    Congrats on Mommyhood! Good luck on your weight loss journey. I will add you since I am looking for support too.
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hey new Mom's!! :smile:

I'm a Mum too, and still trying hard to loose the baby belly, It's taken me a long time, but am nearly there. :grumble:
    I'll be happy to help you both if you need any support or tips.

Wish you both the best with your goals :drinker:

This place is amazing and you'll both do really well

Mel xx :flowerforyou:

508926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hayspins
    hayspins Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am a new mom as well and new to this site. I had my daugther on March 3rd, 2010. Before pregnancy I weight 221. The day I delivered I weighed 249. I am now down 10lbs at 239. I really want to get to 200. I can't believe that for my height the BMI says even at 200 I am like 50lbs over weight. I think If I got to 200 I would look good an healthy. I am looking for ways basically to stop over-eating. I think once I get back to work, I might be able to curb that a little more.