FIBER, What's your fav.

Options
Anyone have any foods they rely on for fiber. I recently got these wraps that have 10gs of fiber. I want to see if anyone can beat that.

Replies

• amberpitz
    amberpitz Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I do origanal fiber one cereal for 14 grams for 1/2 cup..good as a yogurt topper too
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Berries
  • Sorashi
    Sorashi Posts: 41
    Options
    kiwis, apples and nuts are my favourites.
  • Jennessaphilip
    Options
    Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies. *drool*
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My favorite food that contains a decent dose of fiber is avocado.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I eat a fiber one plus antioxidant bar every morning for breakfast. 7 g fiber or so
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    anything fiber one.. the oats and chocolate bars are amazing, so are the brownies and chocolate cereal. either that or i add flax meal to my smoothies or oatmeal
  • jtannehill75
    Options
    La Tortilla Factory Large whole wheat wrap = 12 g fiber.

Chocolate brownie quest bar = 19 g fiber!!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Quest bars - 16-19 grams per bar.

My favorite flavors are the Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (yes, I like chocolate).
  • Dlacenere
    Dlacenere Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Quest Protein Bars have 17g of fiber and 20g of protein typically
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Persimmons are amazing fiber.
    The apple (smaller, flatter) persimmons are eaten while still firm.
    The fuji (larger, pointier) persimmons are eaten while soft, and the texture may not appeal to everyone.
    But either way, only one fruit is required at a time, the fiber is very effective (gentle).

Edit to add, I like to dehydrate the fuji persimmons. Although they are eaten while soft, if you plan to eat them dehydrated, slice while still firm and dehydrate about 20 hours (turn them over half-way thru the process). They turn into a chewy, candy-like treat!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I eat Fiber One bars chocolate chip bars 9g of Fiber and Special K fiber plus bars are so yum and also have 9g of fiber. The Special K bars are super yum btw.....
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Sometimes for lunch I take a cup of black beans with extra cooking liquid for soupiness, several tablespoons of salsa, and a whole avocado. 32 grams of fiber. High in calories, but I usually have a light breakfast those days. My coworkers always get jealous, too, because it smells SO GOOOOOD!! I also put the same combo in a whole wheat tortilla sometimes for even more fiber. I call it a "Colon Blow Burrito" in my mind.
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Chocolate brownie quest bar = 19 g fiber!!

This. So. Much. Fiber.

Also, kashi Go Lean original has 10 grams of fiber per cup (and 13 grams of protein!)
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Chocolate raspberry luna fiber fruit bars 7 g., but best of all only 110 calories. They are so good!
    Can't beat your fiber grams, but boy are these delicious!
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Fiber One products, All Bran cereal, oatmeal, fruits and veggies, and I leave the skin on my baked potatoes.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Raspberry are delicious and quite high in fiber
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Throw some flax seed meal in protein shake with raw almonds and berries ...I also roll my tyson raw wingettes in this and bake til crispy. Its sooo....good! Tons of green leafy salads

Happy journey, Shan ATL
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Avocados are surprisingly high in fiber. Quest protein bars are also crazy with 17-20 grams per bar, depending on the flavor. Oh, and beans/lentils.
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Quest bars have as much as 18g of Fiber.