Fitness question, the most impotent part (men only)

Options
2»

Replies

• dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I missed the misspelling until you pointed it out in your post. When you said the most important part, I was assuming you heard you gain one inch for every thirty pounds lost and wanted to know if it's true.
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I got fed up with the unkempt look in holiday photos so now keep things tidy with body clippers. It doesn't hurt like waxing would and takes 10 minutes in the shower!
  • ruffledviolet
    Options
    I'm a naturally hairy lady who tweezes, waxes, veets, nairs, shaves, etc. I hate shaving because it just grows back worse!!! Tweezing works wonders, but it's the most time consuming thing in the world, and you can't reach everywhere.

Does Nair work on guys??? I tried Nair when I was younger, and it didn't do all that much and smelled awful, but tried it again recently, and it worked so much better, and barely a smell. The pros are smoother skin and longer amount of time before hair grows back. The cons are irritation (it'll feel really itchy for an hour or so- sure this varies person to person and is loads worse if you try it twice in a row, you need to wait a few days in between) and it only removes about ~95% hair. So stragglers need to be tweezed. You might wanna give it a try. Make sure you follow the instructions!

That being said, I have zero issues with a hairy guy.
  • Zosimah
    Zosimah Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    There is this method:

abs-600x612.jpg
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Guys only please! I would be mortified if any ladies read past this part. We all know the most IMPORTANT reason to lift it to get a kick'n Profile picture.
    How do you handle the hair aspect? I'm half Italian, so I have a rug under my shirt. Its not a happy trail, its a happy highway,
    Even a arm shot would be wooly, I had some lazered off my back, but it still grows back somewhat.

Whats the best way to deal with manscaping and fitness photos. Thanks in advance, God bless. :flowerforyou:

Spell check, spell check, how do I change forum title!!

LOL, I hope you're kidding about the spell check because that's some funny *kitten*. As far as your question I have no idea, as I only have about 30 hairs on my chest/stomach area. I do keep man bag smooth and that area trim so if the stars align and my wife actually goes down she's not constantly stopping to pick pubs out of her mouth.
  • jasonpclement
    jasonpclement Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I can't relate. I'm 26 and still can't grow chest hair...or even a beard for that matter
  • caribear1984
    Options
    Waxing would be the most time-consuming but also the longest lasting. I agree with the poster who suggested nair, too. Much quicker and less painful. If you shave, there is a real possibility that it will grow in thicker and coarser. But really, there are plenty of girls who like a man with hair.
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    my man shaves: face, neck, chest, upper back- just has a little there, errr... part of the nether region... and pits. he was hairy before (I didn't care) now he's not (I'll admit he looks hotter but if he said screw it and let it all grow back I wouldn't care)

He's been thinking about switching to waxing. He works out and plays hockey so much he's gotten a few ingrowns. He's been shaving for around 18 months now.

HTH
  • caribear1984
    Options
    There is this method:

abs-600x612.jpg

^This is pure genius.
  • kiwiwizard
    kiwiwizard Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What is better wax or shave?

don't mess with either - go for a laser series. You already know lasering doesn't get rid of all the hair, but the stuff that returns comes back thinner & much lighter.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/L0cIxyh-mVQ

want to see what its like for a guy to get waxed.

thank me later
  • cchamil1985
    cchamil1985 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about this recently. I have always been very furry but I have never had a body worth showing off before. I hate body hair on someone else though. It wouldn't bother me if the woman that I marry had no hair at all (I think there is a condition that causes that, isn't there?). I am still quite a ways off from having a body worth showing off but when I do I have to decide if I want the rough mountain man, (think Wolverine) look or the clean shaven athletic look. It isn't the preference so much as it is the constant struggle with the hair itself. I hate ingrown hairs and I'm not sure I could afford to have my entire body waxed as often as it would have to be done. I wish there was something that worked that would completely kill the body hair. I would use that in a heartbeat.

Since we are on the topic, how does one find a place that will do a full body wax on a man?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about this recently. I have always been very furry but I have never had a body worth showing off before. I hate body hair on someone else though. It wouldn't bother me if the woman that I marry had no hair at all (I think there is a condition that causes that, isn't there?). I am still quite a ways off from having a body worth showing off but when I do I have to decide if I want the rough mountain man, (think Wolverine) look or the clean shaven athletic look. It isn't the preference so much as it is the constant struggle with the hair itself. I hate ingrown hairs and I'm not sure I could afford to have my entire body waxed as often as it would have to be done. I wish there was something that worked that would completely kill the body hair. I would use that in a heartbeat.

Since we are on the topic, how does one find a place that will do a full body wax on a man?

go out of town. you dont ever want to make eye contact with someone at your local grocery store