Progress

Options
prattiger65
prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
61 days, 21 pounds, less than 200 for the first time in years. I net 2000-2100 calories per day and I don't get hungry. I try to walk everyday for about 30 minutes...about a mile and a half. I tried to do Insanity but my knees wouldn't take it yet, I hope to try again in about 10 more pounds. I eat what I want, however I have made a few changes, I don't use processed sugar anymore and I eat more chicken and less ground beef. More baked and less fried. I can do what I am doing now, forever. I cannot for the life of me understand why someone will wear starving themselves in the name of weight loss as a badge of honor. But I'm still new to this, so what do I know.

Replies

• TracyJaneWineaux
    Options
    You know what's been working for you. Don't belittle that. Keep on going! You're over half way to your goal and you're fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!