PMS

Options
I am there....how do I curb these desires for food...I NEVER eat Burger King...last night a commercial came on for a whopper. I was about ready to jump in my car and drive the ten miles to town to get one. snack snack snack is all I want to do..... then I find myself getting frustrated because i can't because my calories are gone...how do you ladies deal with this?

Replies

• AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound strange BUT I talk myself out of it. I ask myself how I am going to feel after I eat that and the answer is always the same. Fat and bloated. I just tell myself over and over....."nothing feels as good as being thin feels". If I have to eat something I drink a glass of water first and if I am still hungry I eat a low cal snack. Sorry can't be more help!
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Eh, I could tell you I talk myself out of it or drink a whole bunch of water or just eat something similar to what I'm craving while still being healthy or go for a walk instead ... but I only succeed about half the time. The other half I just end up eating everything in the house. Which still doesn't usually end up being that bad because I don't really keep anything unhealthy in the house.
  • bitsyland
    bitsyland Posts: 49
    Options
    This is when like most women I get my sweet tooth. I'm dreaming of a doughnut :( I should maybe just let myself have it so I don't go crazy eating everything try to satisfy that bakery withdrawal....I don't know. I feel like and apple just won't cut it ... I'll then eat something else...and that's not it either....I need my doughnut....lol I do want to be this and I know i don't NEED the doughnut........ and I allowed myself bacon today....i just don't want this to turn into feeling deprived and losing my will.