err....

Options
My name is Glen, have been pregnant (belly fat) for about 20 years and hope that keeping a food diary will help me go from 245lb (I was 260) to 220 or even 200. My doctor assures me that a lot of medical issues will disappear once I lose my extra weight.

Replies

• Zosimah
    Zosimah Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Grats on the 15lbs you've already lost. I hope diary tracking will help you get to your goal! I've been finding a wealth of information here and it really helps to be thinking about healthy eating all the time instead of only after I eat something I might not should have. There are so many really experienced folks here that I can't imagine a question that someone won't know where to go to find the answer.

Take care and live well!
  • slingshotsparro
    slingshotsparro Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    On the off chance that tracking your diet doesn't help you lose immediately, you can at least begin to understand exactly why you are in this position and how you got to this point. I started at 220, and am now 6 pounds lighter. When before I thought I had a super healthy diet, I learned by tracking just where I have gone wrong. And that alone has helped me. I am still dealing with food issues, but now I feel I have a great tool to aid my journey.

Best Wishes!
  • tpatterson458
    tpatterson458 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Glen! A food diary will certainly help you. Losing weight will help with a lot of medical issues. I have a friend that reversed his diabetes , no more medication. Will help with joint issues. Know someone who had knee replacement due mostly to his weight. No thank you! You can do this and I wish you much success!