Busy Schedule

Options
I was doing pretty well today until I went to my son's track meet tonight & ate concession stand food. That put me over the top. I guess maybe it was better than eating at a fast food place. Here's to a better day tomorrow I guess!!

Replies

• jessicajoy87
    Options
    Yeah, don't beat yourself up about it. Try again now. What happens with me is I cheat then I totally give up for the rest of the day and that could turn into tomorrow, next week, next month. So whenever I cheat I try my hsrdest to get back on the wagon right away. Good Luck!
  • SylvieJacques
    SylvieJacques Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    One thing I do when I know I'm going to be running around is that I have some protein replacement meal that I use with water. So just need to bring with me a shaker, the powder and some water and If I get hungry, I have a healthy replacement handy

But I agree, don't beat yourself up as everybody cheat once in a while but the key is how quickly you go back to your plan after that.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I agree...just jump right back in! I just bought some "South Beach Meal Bars." They are awesome. They take the edge off so you don't snarf the wrong things when you are starving and there are no real good choices to make. I thow a couple in my bag just in case. Then I can eat a yogurt and fruit when I get home. :smile:

Want to join us for a Skinny Wed. Challenge tomorrow?
    Go here to check it out: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/91178-skinny-wednesday-challenge?page=1#posts-1259997
  • Beth1978
    Beth1978 Posts: 19
    Options
    Sometimes we all have those kinds of days. Back on the wagon tomorrow! You can do this!!! We all can!
  • sissy56
    sissy56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are really (too) busy and what saves us is grilling a big batch of chicken and eating it through the week. We try to have veggies and quinoa with it, but even if we have to supplement with a packaged food like the Trader Joe's Indian Fare, we're better off than we would be eating out. But when we have to, we try to take the 'It's a meal, it's over, move on" like several people have mentioned.
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    It is ok to allow this every once in a while. Instead of feeling bad and guilty for what you ate, take a minute to enjoy the good flavor :) and know that you will do better tomorrow.