UGHHHHHH, WILL 5 WEEKS EVER GET HERE?????

Options
Every time I log my entry for the day, it will say "if every day was like today, you will weigh blah blah in 5 weeks...:noway: " IT SAYS IT EVERY DAY!!!!:sad: I feel like I'm on a treadmill leading to a 5 week time frame that keeps restarting every day!!!!!!:huh: :explode: :explode: The weight it's throwing at me keeps fluctuating too...haha...some days i like what it says and others not so much....

HELLOOOOOO FIVE WEEKS AWAY THAT WILL NEVER BE!!!!!!!:drinker:

Replies

• Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    LOL. I love this post.
  • coold
    coold Posts: 85
    Options
    haha!!!!!! that's fine!!!!:drinker: I'm gonna go insane tomorrow when my 5 weeks starts over again!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • coold
    Options
    I am SERIOUSLY irritated by the revolving 5 week door!!!!!!:grumble:
  • makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    That is so funny because I just thought the same thing tonight when I finished logging my food!
    And then that just leads me to be all grrrr!!! about it! :angry:

:laugh: thanks for the post though!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Your five weeks will be here in a blink of an eye. You just keep doing what you are doing and it will pay off. I prescribe a "Skinny Wed Challenge" for you. This will help you over the midweek slump we all encounter. Before you know it you will be heading into the weekend with your head held high.

Go here to join: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/91178-skinny-wednesday-challenge?page=1#posts-1259997

Hope to see you in the Skinny Wed. Challenge! :smile:
  • coold
    Options
    That is so funny because I just thought the same thing tonight when I finished logging my food!
    And then that just leads me to be all grrrr!!! about it! :angry:

:laugh: thanks for the post though!
    lol..you are welcome!!!! i'm new here and the first time i saw that i was excited and felt motivated...it's been 10 days and instead of telling me "if everyday was like today, you will be _____ pounds in 3 weeks (minus the 2 i've been on) i STILL SEE FIVE!!!!
    8.gif
  • coold
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Your five weeks will be here in a blink of an eye. You just keep doing what you are doing and it will pay off. I prescribe a "Skinny Wed Challenge" for you. This will help you over the midweek slump we all encounter. Before you know it you will be heading into the weekend with your head held high.

Go here to join: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/91178-skinny-wednesday-challenge?page=1#posts-1259997

Hope to see you in the Skinny Wed. Challenge! :smile:
    hmmmm, thanks!!!! i'll check that out!!3.gif
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. AGH. Come on 5 weeks!?? haha. Glad i'm not the only one. :flowerforyou:
  • coold
    Options
    I totally agree. AGH. Come on 5 weeks!?? haha. Glad i'm not the only one. :flowerforyou:
    YAY!!!! ME TOO!!!!1.gif
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Kinda reminds me of the movie "Groundhog Day":bigsmile:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    There's an easy solution: Don't click the "Complete This Entry" button. :bigsmile:
  • bubbie
    bubbie Posts: 8
    Options
    That's what I thought........Groundhog Day, again & again & again....
  • coold
    Options
    Don't click it??? whoa!!!! how freeing!!!! haha....nah, i like seeing those fluctuating numbers!!!!1.gif

YES!!! groundhog day for REAL!!!
  • coold
    Options
    Give me a date and I'LL BE THRILLED!! Stick with that date and don't change it day to day!!! 1.gif
  • coold
    Options
    1.gif
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    One time I entered my stuff and clicked that magic button and it said I would be ____ in 5 weeks. I then realized that I didn't enter my water so I updated it and decided to click the button again. It said I would be 3 lbs heavier (or something like that) in 5 weeks. Now I just look at it as a joke, kind of :laugh:
  • coold
    Options
    wow!!!! i never noticed with the amounts of water added!!! haha...i have NO water intake today yet...only a cup of coffee....YIKES!!!!!
    3.gif
  • lindalloo
    lindalloo Posts: 47
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I've been with MFP for only eight days and I already have issues with "5 Weeks!" It's such a tease :laugh:
  • coold
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I've been with MFP for only eight days and I already have issues with "5 Weeks!" It's such a tease :laugh:
    FOR REAL!!!! wouldn't it be better if after the 1st time u log on, it says in 5 weeks ...and then it keeps track and COUNTS DOWN??? haha....4.gif
  • lindalloo
    lindalloo Posts: 47
    Options
    You're right. Counting down from five weeks would be perfect! Funny what we put into numbers. I changed my ticker from "pounds to lose" to "pounds lost" because pounds to lose, to me, is an indicator of work I have to do. When I see the number, I instinctively groan. :grumble: But pounds lost is an indicator of my success .. which I need to see often in order to achieve more success and reach my goal .. and that makes me smile! :bigsmile: