Ab Circle Pro

lonypony
lonypony Posts: 130 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone have or has used one of these? My husband and teenage kids want to get one - but I am always a bit wary about some of the claims on tv ads.

Replies

• bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    I returned it the next day! I was on it for 20 minutes and didn't feel anything, but my arms and shoulders were going numb from hanging on for my dear life. I tried all 3 height positions and still nothing. I'm not very fit, so I should have felt something.

My suggestion if you want to try it out......Don't order it! Find a Bed, Bath and Beyond or any other retail chain stores that sell it and purchase it from them. This way if you want to return it you can. If you order it from the TV, then you have to mail it back for a refund. Also, Bed, Bath and Beyond has 20% off coupons that you can apply towards your order and save about $40.00.
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    There is one at my gym. I tried it once and wont use it again. I found that I was using momentium instead of my abs muscles. It is very hard to not just let the machine do the work.

Now if you hold on for dear life and force your abs to do the work then you will get a workout.... otherwise it is going to seem VERY easy-but you arent really working your abs.
This discussion has been closed.