16lbs down since last year (with pic)

Options
KirstyWM84
KirstyWM84 Posts: 17 Member
I began my weight loss journey around a year ago,as i had piled on over 2 stone from being laid up after leg surgery.
Earlier today though,i was looking through some photographs and i came across one from last year and i sat it next to one that i had my mum take of me at our photo shoot yesterday and i was completely shocked.
I thought i was seeing things,so i had my husband look at it and even he saw a difference.
Obviously by looking at the scales i knew i was losing weight but i don't feel any different and i personally i haven't see any difference when i look in the mirror.
But,as i looked at these 2 photos straight away i saw a difference and needless to say this has made my day and has given me that extra boost,knowing that i can now see a difference and its a positive one :)

Hopefully this will work and my picture will show up :)

ibl5qc.jpg

Replies

• IvaRai
    IvaRai Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ibl5qc.jpg

you need to use lower case img instead of IMG
  • KirstyWM84
    KirstyWM84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    brilliant thank you :)
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding there's a big difference. Just goes to show that pictures tell the story. Keep up the good work!
  • ebbtime
    ebbtime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I took a before pic as well but haven't lost enough to compare it to.

Keep going!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    looks wayyyyy more than 16lbs!!
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!