Excited to have encouaragement and people with same goals!

mskimberlee
mskimberlee Posts: 38 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I've been researching sites for the past several days. After loosing and gaining 10 pounds over and over again I decided to find a group for some moral support. I'm so excited to become a part of this group! Please, keep the positive reinforcement coming and I will be reading posts to support and get support! This is an awesome site! Thanks to the creator! Maybe, finally after giving birth to my beautiful boy (3 1/2 years ago, ugh!!!)I will get my pre-pregnancy body back!!! YES!!!! Let the Journey begin!!!

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Hi MsKimberlee, Judging from your photo you look great already, but I here yah haowever I don't know how you're going to accomplish getting more gorgeous but I'm here with yah in support.:wink::smile: :flowerforyou:

Jason
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    I've been researching sites for the past several days. After loosing and gaining 10 pounds over and over again I decided to find a group for some moral support. I'm so excited to become a part of this group! Please, keep the positive reinforcement coming and I will be reading posts to support and get support! This is an awesome site! Thanks to the creator! Maybe, finally after giving birth to my beautiful boy (3 1/2 years ago, ugh!!!)I will get my pre-pregnancy body back!!! YES!!!! Let the Journey begin!!!

Let the Journey begin indeed!! :drinker: So glad you're here:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • mskimberlee
    mskimberlee Posts: 38 Member
    Seriously, how stinking sweet are you. I can tell this is a great group with lots of kind words!! Thank you from my heart!
This discussion has been closed.