Go Fruit Yourself! What do you think?

Options
Hello MFP Community,

I've come across the "Go Fruit Yourself" diet plan. What do you think of this?

Freelea claims she has a tone, lean body, especially her mid-section, by eating large amounts of fruit and 3 liters of water a day. In one video, she claims she had a litre of water and 2 litres of orange juice for breakfast, 15 bananas for lunch and another 15 bananas for dinner. In addition, she drank 2 more litres of water. When I calculated her caloric intake for that day, it totaled 4110 cals in that day alone. (105 cals per banana x 30 = 3150, and 120 cals per glass of oj x 8 = 960, equals 4110 cals.) She says she's done this diet for over three and a half years, where she eats as much fruit as she wants without counting calories. I believe she is on a vegan diet too.

Her figure is gorgeous, but the diet sounds odd. I am intrigued by the idea of eating more fruits, but isn't too much of one thing a bad thing? For example, 30 banana's worth of potassium in one day is through the roof! I'm also concerned about the lack of other nutrients and vitamins. Any thoughts?

Feel free to view one of her videos at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usv2X08gL-w