In 5 weeks you'd weigh....

Options
12346»

Replies

• bttrthanevr
    bttrthanevr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I love that message! I consider it one of the most motivating factors of the whole application. When I look at it, first I think, "Guh, that's still so high." But then I think, "That's less than today! Slow and steady wins the race!" It gives me hope.

But now that you've pointed it out, I realize it hasn't been right. But I still love it.

I agree! Totally!
  • bttrthanevr
    bttrthanevr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I too am one of the ones who like it. It's encouraging to know if I stay the course of keeping my calories in check and my exercise going that I WILL continue to make progress. And when I eat over my calorie intake by what seems "just a little bit", it reminds me that if I keep that up, then I will be right back where I started. So I find it not only motivating, but a good way to keep me in check and reminded of how little each day it took to get me to where I started at on this journey.

Yes! Exactly!!!
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I like it. It has actually been pretty accurate for me. I write them down on my calendar every once in a while just to see how right or wrong it was and inevitably it's close,

This has been my experience, too, so I like it. And on the days when I eat too much, that gets my attention!
  • kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    Options
    You are certainly not alone. I feel like it sets me up for failure. I get so excited when I see I could actually be down 15lbs in 6 weeks. I am losing much slower than this. 29 lbs in 4 months.
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    On Saturday I had a burger with fries for lunch and cheesecake right after. MFP said that if every day were like Saturday, I would weigh 139 lbs in 5 weeks (I weigh 148 now......ummmmm .....)
  • jackie1305
    jackie1305 Posts: 1
    Options
    I updated myfitnesspal and now idk how to get to where it says "in 5 weeks you'd weight ?? Kilograms"
    Can someone please tell me how to get to that?