Motivation!! Urgh..Starting over..again. 30 day Shred!?!

Options
Ok. So I started to count cals with myfitness pal in December - was pretty consistant and lost a couple of kgs. Have had two weeks off logging. Havent got to do the exercise I might like. Have gained ALL of my weight back. I need to lose at least 20kgs (about 45pounds) to weigh within the healthy weight range. Needing some support and motivators to kick me along. Today I started Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred. Motivate me Pleassssseeee!!!!

Replies

• volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You can do it:) The 30DS is an awesome workout - I'm on level 1 - day 9. Can't wait to start level 2..

Just keep logging - I find that's the key...
  • The1iceQueen
    Options
    30ds is a great workout dvd to help you on your way. You can do it! Just think about how awesome you're going to look when you get to your goal weight.
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    I just bought the 30DS. I was checkin' it out earlier it all seems easy. I happen to be a little nervous about it. But I have heard wonderful things. If I can do it anyone can, I mean, I am over weight over weight.. you have 45lbs to lose, you can do it.! :D

Always, Diana.
  • queennahs
    queennahs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yep, 30DS is a great workout... I'm still on Level 2 after a number of weeks and it's still kicking my ample *kitten*, I find my form and therefore the workout is better if I stick with a level for longer than 10 days. Also, it DOES change your body shape. You'll feel it in your clothes if not on the scales.