What are your goals

Options
What are your goals in terms of grams/day & or percentages for CARBS / FAT / PROTEIN.
I work out every day. I log all my calories. I have a kitchen scale to make sure I log in my food correctly. I feel I should be seeing more progress. Am I eating too little fat? Too much protein?

Replies

• jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I aim for 3000+ calories, liberally following 50/30/20 (liberally as in I use it as a reference for what I'm going to eat next but if I want a pizza I'm gonna eat it).

Somebody is probably going to mention that you shouldn't eat 1,200 calories a day, personally I'm not as experienced with eating that little or have worked with anybody who does so I'll leave that to somebody who knows more than I do.
  • boulinoute
    Options
    Thanks for the input! I did notice there is a big debate with the 1200 cal amount!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    My daily goal is 1950 calories, macros are set at 40/30/30. Seems to be working for me, the fat is coming off and the lean body mass is stickin' around. :drinker:
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    My daily goal is 2150 and I have lost considerable weight in the last 2 months. My goal is to eventually get to 10% BF. At about 16% right now. Good luck everybody!
  • boulinoute
    Options
    Thanks Amy. I guess I am going to up my fat intake. I am on 50/30/20
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1440 with 45/30/25. At this point I don't really pay much attention to my macros except my protein. I'd be higher on protein if I thought I'd be able to reach it but often I don't even hit my current setting and I'd also prefer my fat to be at 30 but when I change that my protein changes so 25 it is.