lost 180 pounds....in one day

Options
Broke up with my boyfriend today.

Success my friends......success! Now its ME time

Replies

• linxus
    linxus Posts: 87
    Options
    Congratulations chica. Empower yourself!
  • honeylalaa
    Options
    lol GOOD ...at first i was like...omg that is not possible ..lol
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Well I was wondering about how you lost that much weight in one day..... Congratulations........now keep on working.... Being able to realizes dead weight is most important for each of us....
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Figured divorce or break up...nice tag line though:drinker:
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    applause-gif-tumblr-47.gif

THE ROCK SAYS, THAT IS AWESOME
  • Green_Ash
    Green_Ash Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Enjoy that "me" time!
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    Broke up with my boyfriend today.

Success my friends......success! Now its ME time

lol What a way to end my night!!!! And if I think about it, it will be a good way to start my morning.

Thanks, I needed that.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    And you deserve the very best...
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Haha I had to ;) but thanks guys. Ill be lying if I said it were easy....but id also be lying if I said it wasn't worth it!

So much weight has been lifted!
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    good for you :) enjoy you time!
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    Me too. But I'm seriously bummed!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! !! !!!! Actually, not really. I just needed to ***** it out for a minute. :)
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I figured lipo or a boyfriend. LOL

Congrats on moving on! So many women stay longer than they should in toxic relationships. I hope your next love deserves you. :flowerforyou:
  • subconscious_ink
    subconscious_ink Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Darn it, you mean you don't have some magical weight loss pill? You didn't lose it using raspberry ketones or something? You got my hopes up for nothing. *sigh* Guess it's back to that whole "eat less, exercise more" thing :grumble:

Seriously though, good job getting out of a relationship that was unsatisfying. Break ups suck as a general rule, but hopefully with that "weight" gone, you can achieve more and be happier in the long run :flowerforyou:
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    last week i lost about 230 myself :laugh: .... but i later gained 10 of that back by eating ice cream by the gallon lol
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Haha love the title
    Congrats (:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    LOL - I must admit, I knew from the title what you did though. Call me psychic! lol

Good for you if it was good for you!! :drinker:
  • THuffman1967
    THuffman1967 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I did that a few years ago, lost over 200 pounds on March 11, 2010. :-)
  • meechster20001
    meechster20001 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I so nearly posted something similar on my facebook about a month ago and thought better of it as a few too many mutual friends. Stay strong, go no contact and deal with it. I've been through a lot the past month not helped by him turning up last week on my birthday in tears and then again on Friday night at my business open night and someone had to ask him to leave. It's a tough process, stay positive and don't give in to the call of Ben and Jerry :)
  • HeatherisHungry
    HeatherisHungry Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Did you use body wraps or Raspberry Ketone drops? :wink:

Congrats on getting rid of the dead weight. It is so much easier to focus on yourself when you are happy and don't have someone bringing you down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!