Insanity Day 1. Your results?

Options
I just started Insanity Day 1 (The DVD after the fit test, though I did do the fit test a different day) anyway, it was TOUGH. I got a great 337 burn off of it though and felt so accomplished after because I've never been able to finish it before. So I was wondering if anyone here has finished Insanity and what their results were (:

Replies

• momma_hotness
    momma_hotness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My husband and I did the Day 1 fit test last night and boy, just the fit test got us. I only burned 299 calories, but my thighs are still sore this morning. Feels good though. So good, I might even put in a walk and some stairs this afternoon before my evening Insanity workout. Really excited. We just finished P90X, which we borrowed from a friend, and were ready to purchase a workout DVD. After seeing the results of our Brother and Sister in Law who have just about completed the 60 day Insanity challenge, we decided to give it a go. Definitely a step up from P90X...actually, more like a leap up. :-)
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I didn't make it through the warm up until the 4th or 5th day. When i finally did I couldnt keep up with the pace of the warm up until the 3rd week. I didn't make it through a whole video without stopping (other than the fit test) EVER. However, I lost almost 20 pounds and 17 inches. So I'd say a success.

Keep going! You'll get there!!!
  • BarryWilson1108
    BarryWilson1108 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just did the fit test and was amazed how hard it was!
    But, its done now so onwards and upwards. Looking forward to getting a couple of weeks under my belt and hoping to see some results.
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Did my fit test yesterday! It was really hard but I always feel so good after an intense workout and that was only 20 minutes!!
  • des02_
    des02_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    The fit test seemed like it was an hour long, but I felt great afterwards!
  • BarryWilson1108
    BarryWilson1108 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just did the plyometric cardio circuit - jesus it was hard. Was it just me or did anyone else need to take quite a lot of breaks too?
    My HRM said I have burned 600 calories at the end though, so happy with that.
  • TANNE21
    TANNE21 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I didn't make it through the warm up until the 4th or 5th day. When i finally did I couldnt keep up with the pace of the warm up until the 3rd week. I didn't make it through a whole video without stopping (other than the fit test) EVER. However, I lost almost 20 pounds and 17 inches. So I'd say a success.

Keep going! You'll get there!!!

This is such a relief to hear! I made it through the warm up on day 5 but still not anywhere up to pace with it.
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    Calories burned are getting less in my 3rd week of Insanity. I'm thinking the moves are getting easier. My form and flexibility are def improved