145-150 pound people answer this please

Options
2»

Replies

• laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at 150 (152 right now). I'm 5'4", 28% body fat, and a size 6-8. My goal weight 148-145. I have been there before and that puts me in a comfortable size 6.

It does depend on your body fat ad body composition though. I would recommend doing some strength training if you want to look better, sometimes that can make more of a difference than what the scale actually says.
  • minihaha80
    minihaha80 Posts: 117
    Options
    Im 5'6 140 and most of the time im in 3/4-5/6 in womens or 7/8 in misses, I am perfectly comfortable with my weight, but im always striving to do better, this does not necessarily mean making the scale move and even though my goal is mid to high 120's because thats what I was before children, im in way better shape than I was then

And yeah, body fat percentage and distribution make a big difference!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm 5'4" and 149 lbs at the moment ^_^ I'm wearing US 8 bottoms, but about a size smaller on top. Women's M sizes fit me perfect in most brands, including workout gear :) I'm pretty happy where I am, and would feel absolutely comfortable in a bikini, but I'm eventually working towards somewhere between 120 - 130 lbs, so that's another 20 - 30 lbs down. I'll see how I feel as I go along though.