Favorite Easy Low Calorie Recipes Swap

I'm looking for some new recipes. So, here are some of my favorite low calorie recipes. Please share yours. Thanks.

**Remade Ice Cream Sandwiches --1 Sandwich = 1 Serving -- Take 2 full chocolate graham crackers sugar facing outwards, sandwich 2 Tbsp thawed cool whip in between them. Place in snack baggy or freezer tight container. Freeze overnight. TIP: Dont make to many at once they taste better when they havent set in the freezer for to many days. You can also make a couple at a time to help with temtation. :-) FAV each sandiwhich is about 155 calories. I use regualr cool whip.

Now these 2 I dont know how many calories the are but definatly better than alternative. deep fried.

**Better than Fried Shrimp -- 1 lb UNCOOKED SHRIMP * About 3-4 Tbsp Coconut Oil * 1 clove garlic * 2 tbs.parsley * 1 tsp sea salt. Melt oil add everything else and stir fry until done. TIP: When shrimp turn pink it's done. First time I ever made uncooked shrimp. And I have never liked shrimp unless it was deep fried and breaded but this is AWESOME!!

**Better than Fried Fish -- 4 Pieces of Cod * 1 C. Almond Meal * 2 Eggs Beaten * 1/3 C Coconut Oil ( Garlic * Parsley * Sea Salt To Taste ) -- Preheat oven to 350. Dry the fish slightly with a paper towel. Dip in egg, then cover both sides in almond meal. Melt Coconut oil in large fry pan, add fish, fry about 3 min on each side just to set almond meal. Transfer to oven and bake approx 20 mins. TIP: When I went to store all I could find was pollock fish so I used it. Tasted amazing, Also I couldnt find any almond meal so I used regular flour. It was still amazingly delicious. :-)

**Cheesy Eggs -- 3 egg white * 1 whole egg (optional) * 1 tbsp milk * 1/4 C. Shredded Cheese -- Scrambled eggs and milk. Cook in small fry pan until done. turn off stove. add cheese. Enjoy. TIP: calories based on prefrence of cheese. and if you add the whole egg. This is really filling.

Next time I fix them I will try to add pics to my profile. :-)

Remade Ice Cream Sandwich Posted on my pics.